Investment
Myanmar, Alliance, MFI

Myanmar MFI Alliance secures US$5 million from AIIF and existing shareholders

MFI Alliance said the new investment will be used for continued expansion and outreach to help low-income households in Myanmar.
Launchgarage

Manila Innovation Hub Launchgarage to raise maiden VC fund next year

Launchgarage is looking to fill the gap of funding required by startups who just graduated from a seed stage.
Trendlines, Shoushan

Trendlines and Shoushan Wealth form joint venture to pave way for medical and agricultural...

Trendlines will hold a 51 percent interest in the joint venture, with Shoushan holding the remaining 49 percent.
Wavemaker, IFC

Wavemaker SEA Fund II pulls in US$5 million from IFC

The Wakemaker SEA Fund II closes at US$50 million, and is backed by other limited partners including North American venture capital investor Tim Draper.
IFC, EMIA

IFC invests US$7.5 million in EMIA’s fund targeting CLM Countries

EMIA's CLMDF II fund will make investments across a variety of sectors including agriculture, education, healthcare, retail, financial and business services.
ST Engineering, Innospark

Singapore’s ST Engineering to set up US$150 million venture arm

ST Engineering also launched a new incubator space known as Innosparks to act as a springboard for new and disruptive technology.

Navis to raise up to US$2 billion in eighth fund

Southeast Asia’s leading PE firm Navis Capital Partners is set to launch its eighth fund in 2018. The vehicle will be significantly larger than...

Katrina enters JV with Ajisen China to expand So Pho brand in China, Hong...

Singapore’s food and beverage company Katrina Group announced today that it has entered into a subscription and shareholder’s agreement with Big Benefit Group, a...

Chinese investors eye Indonesia’s P2P lending marketplace Investree for Series B

PT Investree Radhika Jaya (Investree) has recently secured a peer-to-peer lending license from the country’s own financial services authority.

MIL’s equity fund closes at US$7.3 million for investment pipeline

Myanmar Investment International (MIL) typically make investments between US$5 million and US$10 million.
  • Market
    Market quotes are powered by TradingView.com