An extensive study of the product application and services conducted by subject matter experts assessing the Plasterboard market will help product owners to make a wise decision.
New York, United States – June 3, 2020 /MarketersMedia/ —
The global Plasterboard Market is forecast to reach USD 30.77 Billion by 2026, according to a new report by Reports and Data. The increasing residential construction activities across the globe, coupled with the rising population and changing lifestyles are propelling the growth of the market. Rapid urbanization and industrialization will also drive the demand for plasterboard during the forecast period. Construction Industry is a booming industry and is expected to remain so with the continuation of the development process, especially in the developing countries.
The flourishing construction market in developing countries like Brazil, Mexico, India, and others, induces the growth of the market. Various government and non-government initiatives are further increasing residential construction projects which, in turn, is providing a thrust to the market. Moreover, the booming travel and tourism industry which has led to the rising commercial construction, has increased the demand for plasterboards for aesthetic purposes. Technological developments have also aided in computerizing different designs and offering tailor-made solutions to consumers according to their need.
This report covers the recent COVID-19 incidence and its impact on Plasterboard Market. The pandemic has widely affected the economic scenario. This study assesses the current landscape of the ever-evolving business sector and the present and future effects of COVID-19 on the market.
To request a FREE sample or speak to an expert before you buy the report, click on the link below@ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1827
Key participants include Atiskan Gypsum Products Co. Inc., Armstrong World Industries Inc., Etex Group, Ayhaco Gypsum Products, Georgia Pacific LLC, Fletcher Building Ltd, Gypsemna, Gyprock, Gypsum Management and Supply Inc., Gyptec Iberica, Jason Plasterboard Co. Ltd, LafargeHolcim Ltd, Mada Gypsum Company, National Gypsum Company, Saint-Gobain SA, Siniat Ltd, Tanzania Gypsum Limited, and USG Corporation Boral Ltd, among others.
For this report, Reports and Data have segmented into the global plasterboard market on the basis of product type, edge type, end-user, and region:
Product Type Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons and Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
Edge type Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons and Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
End-User Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons and Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
Ask for available discounts on this report by reaching out to us at @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/1827
Regional Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons and Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
• North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
• Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)
• Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
• South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia)
Analytical Insights included in the report
• Estimated revenue growth of the Water Filters market during the forecast period
• Factors expected to aid the growth of the market
• The growth potential of the market in various regions
• Consumption, pricing structure, and adoption pattern of Water Filters
• Company profiles of leading players in the market
Further key findings from the report suggest
• Among the edge types, square-edge accounts for the largest market share of ~25% in the year 2018. The tapered-edge segment is forecasted to witness a CAGR of 6.1% during the forecast period. Tapered-edge boards are ideal for either jointing or skimming, while the square-edge boards are generally used for textured finishes. Both square and tapered-edged boards are very common among consumers and are easily available in the market.
• The fire-resistant products are anticipated to witness the highest growth rate of 6.4% during the forecast period. Type X fire-resistant plasterboards are specially treated with additives to improve its fire-resistive qualities. The paper on the exterior of the board burns slowly and does not contribute to fire spread.
• The Asia Pacific region held the largest market share of ~31% in the year 2018 and is anticipated to witness the highest CAGR of 6.2% during the forecast period. High construction & infrastructure spending in emerging economies, including China and India, are majorly escalating the demand for plasterboard.
• Moreover, the growing transportation and tourism industry in the region has led to an increased demand for warehouses, hotels, restaurants, and others, which positively impacts the market growth.
• The companies have adopted various strategies, including mergers, acquisitions, and partnerships to hold ongoing trails and come up with new developments in the market.
To get the full report on the Plasterboard market, with global and region-wise coverage, visit this link now @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/plasterboard-market
Reasons to buy the report:
• Understand the drivers, restraints, opportunities, and trends that impact the overall growth of the Water Filters market.
• Learn about the manufacturing techniques of Water Filters in brief.
• Figure out the positive and negative factors impacting product sales.
Thank you for reading this article. You can also get chapter-wise sections or region-wise report coverage for North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa.
Name: John Watson
Email: Send Email
Organization: Reports And Data
Address: 40 Wall St. 28th floor New York City, NY 10005 United States
Release ID: 88960448