An extensive study of the product application and services conducted by subject matter experts assessing the Ethylene market will help product owners to make a wise decision.
New York, United States – June 9, 2020 /MarketersMedia/ —
The global Ethylene Market is forecast to reach USD 158.84 Billion by 2027, according to a new report by Reports and Data. Ethylene is a monomer derived from petrochemical, which finds several use in end-use products, including fibers, and plastics. Ethylene is also very useful in manufacturing organic chemicals. Ethylene is used in the chemical industry, and most of it goes toward polyethylene, which is a widely used plastic containing polymer chains of ethylene units in various chain lengths. It is also an important natural plant hormone and is used in agriculture to force the ripening of fruits.
Ethylene is the lightest olefin hydrocarbon with naphtha and ethane as major sources. The factors contributing to the growth of the market are the expansion of the food industry and high demand for polyethylene. High demand for aseptic packaging in beverage industries is driving the growth of the market. Ethylene is one of the most important organic chemicals by volume. It is the building block for a vast range of chemicals, from antifreeze solutions and solvents to plastics.
China is investing heavily in steam crackers, which is driven by the healthy margins of the ethylene industry. The liberalization of the market in the region has made it possible for private companies to invest, along with state-owned producers.
This report covers the recent COVID-19 incidence and its impact on Ethylene Market. The pandemic has widely affected the economic scenario. This study assesses the current landscape of the ever-evolving business sector and the present and future effects of COVID-19 on the market.
Request a Free Sample for this report to better evaluate our wide-ranging investigation by clicking here @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2336
Key participants include Exxon Mobil Corporation, Chevron Philips Chemical Company LLC, The Dow Chemical Company, Saudi Basic Industries Corporation, Sinopec Corporation, Lyondell Basell Industries, Royal Dutch Shell plc. INEOS Group AG, Lonza Group, and BASF SE, among others.
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data have segmented into the global Ethylene market on the basis of feedstock, application, end-users, and region:
Feedstock Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; Volume, Kilo Tons; 2016-2027)
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; Volume, Kilo Tons; 2016-2027)
• Ethylene Oxide
• Ethyl Benzene
• Ethylene Dichloride
End-Users Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; Volume, Kilo Tons; 2016-2027)
• Building and Construction
To buy this report on the Ethylene Market, click here@ https://www.reportsanddata.com/checkout-form/2336
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; Volume, Kilo Tons; 2016-2027)
• North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
• Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)
• Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
• South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia)
Further key findings from the report suggest
• The automotive sector is increasingly demanding Ethylene to increase the use of plastic components to reduce weight and achieve minimum emissions. The automotive segment is forecasted to grow with a CAGR of 5.9% during the forecast period.
• The increase in the number of construction activities all across the globe has increased the demand for high-density polyethylene (HDPE) resins in the manufacture of pipes, telephone ducts, electrical boxes, and plumbing. The growth in the construction sector has also increased the demand for HDPE for other applications such as geosynthetics, storage tanks, and decorative items.
• Ethylene is produced by the thermal cracking of naphtha which is an energy-intensive process (up to 40 GJ heat per tonne ethylene), leading to significant formation of coke and nitrogen oxide (NOx), along with 1.8–2 kg of carbon dioxide (CO2) emission per kilogram of ethylene produced.
• APAC will lead the demand for ethylene market as countries like China and India exhibit a strong demand for plastics. An increase in the purchasing power of consumers, rapid advancement in technology, and high penetration of electronics in these industries are driving the demand of the market product in the region.
To get this report with detailed market information, tables, charts, graphs, etc., reach us@ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/ethylene-market
Our in-house experts assist our clients with advice based on their proficiency in the market that helps them in creating a compendious database for the clients. Our team offers expert insights to clients to guide them through their business ventures. We put in rigorous efforts to keep our clientele satisfied and focus on fulfilling their demands to make sure that the end-product is what they desire. We excel in diverse fields of the market and with our services extending to competitive analysis, research and development analysis, and demand estimation among others, we can help you invest your funds in the most beneficial areas for research and development. You can rely on us to provide every significant detail you might need in your efforts to make your business flourish.
Name: John Watson
Email: Send Email
Organization: Reports And Data
Address: 40 Wall St. 28th floor New York City, NY 10005 United States
Release ID: 88962055