An extensive study of the product application and services conducted by subject matter experts assessing the Epichlorohydrin market will help product owners to make a wise decision.
New York, United States – June 9, 2020 /MarketersMedia/ —
The global Epichlorohydrin Market is forecast to reach USD 3.75 Billion by 2027, according to a new report by Reports and Data. Epichlorohydrin (ECH) is a flammable and a volatile clear liquid at room temperature, which is insoluble in water. It has a garlicky, pungent, sweet odor. It is usually made from allyl chloride that is derived from chlorine/caustic soda and propylene. It is primarily used in manufacturing glycerol and unmodified epoxy resins. To a lesser extent, it is used in producing water treatment resins, elastomers, ion exchange resins, surfactants, plasticizers, adhesives, and lubricants, among others. It also finds application in manufacturing synthetic glycerine, textiles, solvents, inks and dyes, paper, and surfactants. The compound is also listed in commercial pesticides as an inert ingredient.
This report covers the recent COVID-19 incidence and its impact on Epichlorohydrin Market. The pandemic has widely affected the economic scenario. This study assesses the current landscape of the ever-evolving business sector and the present and future effects of COVID-19 on the market.
Get a Free Sample PDF Report to understand our report before you purchase@ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2377
Key participants include DAISO Co. Ltd., Aditya Birla Chemicals, Hanwha Chemical, Formosa Plastics, Kashima Chemical, Jiangsu Yangnong Chemical Group, Spolchemie AS, Momentive Specialty Chemical Industries (Hexion), Sumitomo Chemicals and Spolchemie AS.
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data have segmented the global Epichlorohydrin market according to Raw Materials, End-use, Application, and Region:
Raw Materials Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Billion; 2016-2026)
End-use Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Billion; 2016-2026)
• Paints and Coatings
• Wind turbine
• Electrical and electronics
Application Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Billion; 2016-2026)
• Epoxy resins
• Water treatment chemicals
• Synthetic Glycerin
To buy this report at discounts, visit @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/2377
Regional Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Billion; 2016-2026)
• North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
• Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)
• Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
• South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia)
Further key findings from the report suggest
• The Epichlorohydrin market held a market share of USD 36 Billion in the year 2018 that is forecasted to grow at a rate of 5.1% during the forecast period.
• In context to Raw Materials, the Bio-based segment is projected to witness the fastest growth rate of 6.6% during the forecast period, which is expected to occupy 35.0% of the market by 2027. The rising demand for bio-based products among consumers and continuous growth in the number of plants for producing ECH from renewable sources, particularly from glycerin, contributes to the growth rate witnessed by this segment. The glycerin used in the production of ECH is derived as a by-product from the manufacture of biodiesel.
• In context to End-use, the Paints and Coatings segment is leading the market that generated the highest revenue of USD 0.97 Billion in 2018 with a growth rate of 5.3% during the forecast period. The revenue generated by the segment is attributed to increasing demand for epoxy coatings that results in elevating the use of ECH in paints & coatings. The applicability of this compound as a solvent for paints and coatings also results in its extensive use in this segment.
• In context to Application, the Water treatment chemicals segment is projected to witness a considerable growth rate of 6.1% during the forecast period, which is expected to occupy more than 10% of the market by 2027. The rising awareness about consumption of hygienic & processed water and applicability of the compound in polyamide water treatment chemicals contributes to the growth rate witnessed by this segment.
• In regards to the region, Europe held 0% of the market in 2018, with a growth rate of 5.3% during the forecast period. Factors like the presence of well-established, mature automotive, electrical & electronics sector is supporting the growth of the market in this region.
Key questions addressed in the Epichlorohydrin market:
1. What are the current trends that are dictating the growth of the Epichlorohydrin market?
2. What is the scope of innovation in the current market landscape?
3. How will the recent amendments in the industrial policies in the regions affect the growth of the Epichlorohydrin market?
4. What is the projected value of the market in 2026?
5. Which regional market is expected to witness the highest CAGR growth during the assessment period?
Browse Complete Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/epichlorohydrin-ech-market
Thank you for reading our report. For further details or to inquire about customization, please let us know and we will offer you the report as per your needs.
Name: John Watson
Email: Send Email
Organization: Reports And Data
Address: 40 Wall St. 28th floor New York City, NY 10005 United States
Release ID: 88962071