An extensive study of the product application and services conducted by subject matter experts assessing the Ultrasound Market will help product owners to make a wise decision.
New York, United States – June 9, 2020 /MarketersMedia/ —
The global Ultrasound Market is forecasted to reach USD 10.44 Billion by 2027, according to a new report by Reports and Data. Increase in the prevalence of chronic disease across the globe, coupled with rising population, has increased the demand for ultrasound market. The growing geriatric population is prone to diseases and fractures that affect the growth of the market positively.
The growing incidence of chronic diseases is increasing rapidly all across the globe. The prevalence of cancer has become a major concern for the healthcare sectors in the world. The demand for ultrasound imaging is expected to rise owing to high demand for early detection of diseases and minimization of the cost of treatments.
This report covers the recent COVID-19 incidence and its impact on Ultrasound Market. The pandemic has widely affected the economic scenario. This study assesses the current landscape of the ever-evolving business sector and the present and future effects of COVID-19 on the market.
To Request for a PDF Free Sample, Click Here@ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2337
Key participants include Siemens AG, Esaote, Analogic Corporation, FUJIFILM Holdings Corporation, Samsung Electronics, General Electric Company, Carestream Health, Hologic, Canon Medical Systems Corporation, and Mobisante, Inc., among others.
The government in Europe are focusing on supporting and promoting industrial research. It has provided several tax incentives to establish R&D units, with high technologically advanced ultrasound facilities. Increasing investment by the European government in its healthcare sector and goal to develop non-invasive and safe technologies to promote therapies of diseases, injuries, and other abnormalities are propelling the demand in the region.
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data have segmented into the global Ultrasound Market on the basis of technology, type, applications, end-users, and region:
Technology Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2016-2027)
• Therapeutic Ultrasound
• Diagnostic Ultrasound
Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2016-2027)
• Stationary Ultrasound
• Portable Ultrasound
Applications Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2016-2027)
• Cardiology Applications
• Vascular Applications
• Radiology/General Imaging Applications
• Urological Applications
• Pain Management Applications
• Orthopedic and Musculoskeletal Applications
End-Users Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2016-2027)
• Ambulatory Care Centers
• Maternity Centers
• Hospitals and Diagnostic Centers
• Research and Academia
To buy this report on the Ultrasound market, click here @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/checkout-form/2337
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2016-2027)
• North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
• Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)
• Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
• South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia)
Critical Insights derived in the report:
• Accurate representation of this projected expansion of this global Ultrasound marketplace during the forecast period
• Analysis of the marketing, advertising, promotional approaches embraced by market players from the marketplace
• Assessment of this Worldwide presence of different players from the marketplace
• An in-depth analysis of the supply-demand tendencies in different areas
• Manufacturing/production capacities of players operating in the Ultrasound marketplace
Competitive landscape and key product segments
The Ultrasound market report focuses on major growth trajectories such as drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities that will have a significant impact on the incontinence devices market growth in the forecast duration.
Further key findings from the report suggest
• An increase in the birth rate in countries such as Russia and Germany will boost market demand in the coming years. Diagnostic ultrasound has the ability to detect anomalies in babies inside the womb.
• Doppler ultrasound uses high-frequency sound waves to measure the amount of blood flow in patient’s arteries and veins. It has a hand-held scanner connected to a computer. The procedure is non-invasive, painless, does not use radiation, and there are no risks known as of yet.
• Mobile devices are being rapidly adopted in the developing nations owing to the rising demand for ambulatory care. The demand for handheld ultrasound devices are high in the developed region, such as the U.S.; there is a rising demand for mobile ultrasound devices. The growing trend of ambulatory care is driving the demand for this device.
• Rising incidence of obesity, unhealthy food consumption, and stressed lifestyle increase the odds of a cardiac related issues. Increase in investment in healthcare and support via healthcare insurance from government are encouraging people to go for checkups and lead a healthy lifestyle.
• Hospitals dominated the market for ultrasound. Rise in minimally invasive surgical and diagnostic procedures and growing number of hospitals are propelling the segment demand. Large number of ultrasound procedures are done in the hospitals only.
• High growth of the market in North America is attributed to the growing prevalence of chronic ailments along with rising awareness among people related to early disease diagnosis. The availability of advanced technologies and healthcare facilities will surge the demand for the market product in the coming years.
To read the full report now, with industry-wide coverage, visit@ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/ultrasound-market
Thank you for reading our report. For further details or to inquire about customization, please let us know and we will offer you the report as per your needs.
Name: John Watson
Email: Send Email
Organization: Reports And Data
Address: 40 Wall St. 28th floor New York City, NY 10005 United States
Release ID: 88962065