Increase in prevalence of chronic and acute diseases are responsible for the growing CAGR of the pressure monitoring market. Technological development, increase in purchasing power and general awareness about healthcare is further contributing to the rising CAGR.
New York City, United States – June 25, 2020 /MarketersMedia/ —
Based on current analysis, the global Pressure Monitoring market was valued at USD 7.33 billion in 2018 and is expected to reach USD 12.01 billion by 2026, at a CAGR 6.4%. To detect the health problems of the patient, pressure monitoring plays an imperative role. Cardiac disorders commonly lead to pressure fluctuations amongst people. High BP is the most common problem amongst such group of population. Factors fueling the growth of the market, include the massive rise in the incidence of blood pressure-related conditions worldwide, active intervention of the governments across emerging economies, rules and regulations in the steady improvement of healthcare infrastructure, and technological advancements in products.
This is the latest report covering the current COVID-19 scenario. The coronavirus pandemic has greatly affected every aspect of the worldwide industry. It has brought along various changes in market conditions. The rapidly changing market scenario and initial and future assessment of the impact are covered in the research report. The report discusses all the major aspects of the market with expert opinions on the current status along with historical data.
Get a sample PDF copy of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1494
Key players mentioned in the research report are:
Philips Healthcare, Welch Allyn, GE Healthcare, NIHON KOHDEN CORPORATION, Drägerwerk AG & Co. KGaA, Medtronic, Becton, Dickinson and Company, Nonin Medical Inc., A&D Medical, Smiths Medical, Icare Finland Oy, Essilor, and NIDEK CO., LTD.
In terms of applications, the global Pressure Monitoring market can be segmented into:
Other Therapeutic Applications
In terms of types, the global Pressure Monitoring market can be segmented into:
Automated BP Monitors
Ambulatory BP Monitors
The Pressure Monitoring Market is analyzed on the basis of dynamics of demand and supply, pricing, total volume produced, revenue generated, and others. The manufacturing is studied on the basis of several factors such as manufacturing plant distribution, industry production, production capacity, and research and development. It also delivers accurate market evaluations with the use of SWOT analysis, investment analysis, returns analysis, and growth trend analysis, and others.
To get a discount on the report, click @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/1494
For geographical segmentation, regional supply, application-wise, and type-wise demand, key players, and others, this report covers the following regions: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, and Middle East & Africa. The report sheds light on the competitive landscape of the market that covers the product offerings, services, market shares, and business overview. This Pressure Monitoring Market research report covers various dynamic aspects like the market drivers, restraints and challenges, and growth prospects. The prominent and leading companies are profiled in the report.
Key findings from the report
• In April 2019, Livongo announced the Livongo for Diabetes program this will allow to ask any of their Alexa-enabled devices to provide their blood glucose readings and health tips. It is first consumer digital health company to collaborate with Amazon Alexa on a new HIPAA-compliant healthcare.
• Glaucoma is the second leading cause of blindness globally, unreasonably affecting women and Asians. A study suggests that by 2020 79.6 million people will suffer from open angle glaucoma (OAG)
• The World Health Organization (WHO) recorded 7.5 million deaths due to hypertension, which accounted for around 12.8% of all deaths. Unhealthy lifestyle results in high prevalence of cardiac disorders
• Cardiac disorders registered the largest market share of 50.9% in the pressure monitoring market due to increasing prevalence of the disease while, respiratory disorders showed fastest growth by showcasing highest CAGR of 6.7%
• Number of people with glaucoma is rising, thus, the demand for intraocular pressure (IOP) monitors is also the topmost, thereby, accelerating the demand for such products. According to the National Center for Biotechnology Information (NCBI), people suffering from glaucoma were estimated to be 64.3 million globally
Get the full report description, TOC, Table of Figures, Charts @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/pressure-monitoring-market
Thank you for reading our report. For further details or to inquire about customization, please let us know and we will offer you the report as per your needs.
Our in-house experts assist our clients with advice based on their proficiency in the market that helps them in creating a compendious database for the clients. Our team offers expert insights to clients to guide them through their business ventures. We put in rigorous efforts to keep our clientele satisfied and focus on fulfilling their demands to make sure that the end-product is what they desire. We excel in diverse fields of the market and with our services extending to competitive analysis, research and development analysis, and demand estimation among others, we can help you invest your funds in the most beneficial areas for research and development.
Name: John Watson
Email: Send Email
Organization: Reports And Data
Address: 40 Wall St. 28th floor New York City, NY 10005 United States
Release ID: 88965725