Some of the key players in Machine Safety Market include ABB, Banner Engineering, Datalogic, Honeywell, IDEC, Keyence, Mitsubishi Electric, Omron, Phoenix Contact, Pilz, Rockwell, and Schneider.
Gaithersburg, Maryland, United States – June 6, 2020 /MarketersMedia/ —
Some of the key factors propelling the market growth are rise in number of industrial accidents and increasing demand for presence-sensing safety devices. However additional costs associated with machine safety systems is the restraining factor for the growth of the market.
Request for sample here: https://www.strategymrc.com/report/machine-safety-market/request-sample
Machine safety refers to the use of safeguards that are applicable to the machine operators as well as the machinery. For instance, the use of interlocks that can stop the motor if a human being is too close to it. The growing concern for the safety of the workers in the industry has increased the use of machine safety devices.
By end user, the automotive segment is expected to grow at a significant market share during the forecast period due to the increasing population with purchasing power worldwide and the feasibility of easy loans. The rising adoption of machine safety systems, such as safety light curtains, safety switches, emergency stop devices, and safety sensors, for assembly, presses, material handling applications is driving the growth of the market for the automotive industry.
Access the complete report at: https://www.strategymrc.com/report/machine-safety-market
On the basis of geography, Europe is anticipated to hold considerable market share during the forecast period due to the presence of automotive manufacturers and increasing automation in the automotive industry in Europe. These factors support the growth of the machine safety market in this region.
Make an inquiry at: https://www.strategymrc.com/report/machine-safety-market
• Emergency Stop Devices
• Presence-Sensing Safety Sensors
• Programmable Safety Systems (Safety PLCs)
• Safety Controllers/ Modules/Relays
• Safety Interlock Switches
• Two-Hand Safety Controls
• Embedded Components
• Individual Components
• Material Handling
• Metal Working
End Users Covered:
• Chemical and Petrochemical
• Energy and Utilities
• Food & Beverages
• Oil & Gas
• Semiconductor & Electronics
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
– Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
– Market share analysis of the top industry players
– Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
– Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub-segments, and the regional markets
– Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
– Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
– Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
– Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
– Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/StratisticsMRC
Follow us on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/company/stratistics-market-research-consulting-pvt-ltd?trk=mini-profile
About Stratistics MRC
We offer a wide spectrum of research and consulting services with in-depth knowledge of different industries. We are known for customized research services, consulting services, and Full-Time Equivalent (FTE) services in the research world. We explore market trends and draw our insights with valid assessments and analytical views. We use advanced techniques and tools among the quantitative and qualitative methodologies to identify the market trends.
Our research reports and publications are routed to help our clients to design their business models and enhance their business growth in the competitive market scenario. We have a strong team with hand-picked consultants including project managers, implementers, industry experts, researchers, research evaluators and analysts with years of experience in delivering the complex projects.
Release ID: 88961325