An extensive study of the product application and services conducted by subject matter experts assessing the EMI Shielding Market will help product owners to make a wise decision.
New York, United States – June 18, 2020 /MarketersMedia/ —
The global EMI Shielding Market is expected to reach USD 8.79 billion by 2026, according to a new report by Reports and Data. The principal points of competition in this industry are product performance, reliability and innovation, application expertise, product life cycle cost, timeliness of delivery, proximity of service centers. Maintaining and improving the competitive position will require successful management of these factors, including continued investment by us in manufacturing, research and development, engineering, marketing, customer service and support, and our distribution networks.
Germany is the major market in Europe and accounting for more than 35% of market share in in 2016. The presence of large number of end use industries coupled with technological innovation is driving demand in this industry. However, slow demand in end – use industries in Europe is anticipated to result in stagnant demand over the forecast period. The rising imports from Asia countries is anticipated to benefit industry growth
This report covers the recent COVID-19 incidence and its impact on EMI Shielding . The pandemic has widely affected the economic scenario. This study assesses the current landscape of the ever-evolving business sector and the present and future effects of COVID-19 on the market.
For Better Understanding, Download Free Sample Copy of EMI Shielding Market Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1173
Key participants include Laird PLC, 3M, Chomerics, RTP Company, Marktek Inc., ETS-Lindgren, Tech-Etch Inc., Omega Shielding Products, HEICO Corporation and Schaffner Group. In December 2014, 3M signed an agreement with Desco Industries, Inc. (Desco) for Desco to purchase the assets of 3M’s global Static Control business. 3M’s Static Control business is a source of products and solutions that help prevent, detect, and protect against Electrostatic Discharge (ESD) events.
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data have segmented global EMI Shielding market on the basis of Type, Method, Industry and region:
Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
• EMI Shielding Tapes & Laminates
• Conductive Coatings and Paints
• Metal Shielding Products
• Conductive Polymers
• EMI Filters
Method Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
Industry Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
o Consumer Electronics
o Telecom and IT
o Defense and Aerospace
Get this report with discounts for a limited period @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/1173
Regional Outlook (Revenue in USD Million; 2016–2026)
• North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
• Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)
• Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
• South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia)
Further key findings from the report suggest
• China accounts for maximum share among all the countries and is one of the largest exporters of EMI Shielding worldwide. The region is anticipated to grow significantly at a CAGR of 6.2% during the forecasted period. China-based manufacturers are generating maximum revenue from exports. This is ultimately boosting China’s market. Apart from this, China is focusing on urbanization which in turn is anticipated to drive the demand for this market, particularly for consumer electronics and automotive applications.
• The tapes and laminates are employed in applications requiring a reliable electrical contact, specifically for electromagnetic shielding, grounding and charge draining. The segment is expected to be valued at USD 389.34 Million during the forecasted period. The tapes are extensively used in electronic testing and designing laboratories for troubleshooting, designing and prototyping.
• Asia-Pacific region accounted for nearly 73% of the global electric and electronics industry production in the year 2015 followed by Europe and a similar trend is expected over the forecast period too.
Strategic Points Covered in Table of Content of Global EMI Shielding Market:
– Chapter 1: Introduction, Segmentation, Region, Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Trends.
– Chapter 2: Overview, Exclusive Summary – the basic information of the EMI Shielding Market.
– Chapter 3: Company Profile, Market Competition Scenario Analysis, Overview of Major Market Players, Displaying the Market Dynamics
– Chapter 4: Presenting the EMI Shielding Market Factor Analysis Porters Five Forces, Market Entropy, Patent/Trademark Analysis, Supply/Value Chain, PESTEL analysis.
– Chapter 5: Displaying the by fiber type, process, application, and region 2014-2019
– Chapter 6: Evaluating the leading players of the EMI Shielding market which consists of its Competitive Landscape, Peer Group Analysis, BCG Matrix & Company Profile
– Chapter 7: To estimate the market share held by the player s and the market segments.
– Chapter 8 & 9: Appendix, bibliography and data source
The EMI Shielding Market Report is a valuable source of guidance for individuals and companies.
Access Full Report Description, TOC, Table of Figure, Chart, Graph, etc. @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/emi-shielding-market
Thank you for reading this article. You can also get chapter-wise sections or region-wise report coverage for North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa.
Name: John Watson
Email: Send Email
Organization: Reports And Data
Address: 40 Wall St. 28th floor New York City, NY 10005 United States
Release ID: 88964224