Growing economy, rising disposable income, and increasing rate of urbanization and industrialization are the major factor influencing market growth.
New York City, United States – June 17, 2020 /MarketersMedia/ —
The US Automotive Diagnostics Market is expected to reach USD 13.34 Billion by 2026, according to a new report by Reports and Data. This can be mainly associated with the need for reduced recalls and warranty repairs by highlighting specific issues, offering OEMs a direct line of communication with the customer and rise in the use of electronics in vehicles due to digitalization and connected mobility across the automotive industry. Automotive diagnostics in US refers to a vehicle’s reporting and self-diagnostic capability, which gives access to the vehicle owner or repair technician regarding the status of the various vehicle subsystems.
This is the latest report covering the current COVID-19 scenario. The coronavirus pandemic has greatly affected every aspect of the worldwide industry. It has brought along various changes in market conditions. The rapidly changing market scenario and initial and future assessment of the impact are covered in the research report. The report discusses all the major aspects of the market with expert opinions on the current status along with historical data.
Get a sample PDF copy of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1232
Key players mentioned in the research report are:
General Motors, BMW, Daimler, Honda, Audi, Toyota, Volvo, Ford Motor Company, Nissan, and Fiat Chrysler Automobiles, among others.
In terms of applications, the global US Automotive Diagnostics market can be segmented into:
Mobile device-based tools and analysis
PC-based scan tools and analysis platforms
Driver’s supplementary vehicle instrumentation
In terms of types, the global US Automotive Diagnostics market can be segmented into:
Exhaust Gas Analyzer
Paint Scan Equipment
Wheel Alignment Equipment
The US Automotive Diagnostics Market is analyzed on the basis of dynamics of demand and supply, pricing, total volume produced, revenue generated, and others. The manufacturing is studied on the basis of several factors such as manufacturing plant distribution, industry production, production capacity, and research and development. It also delivers accurate market evaluations with the use of SWOT analysis, investment analysis, returns analysis, and growth trend analysis, and others.
To get a discount on the report, click @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/1232
For geographical segmentation, regional supply, application-wise, and type-wise demand, key players, and others, this report covers the following regions: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, and Middle East & Africa. The report sheds light on the competitive landscape of the market that covers the product offerings, services, market shares, and business overview. This US Automotive Diagnostics Market research report covers various dynamic aspects like the market drivers, restraints and challenges, and growth prospects. The prominent and leading companies are profiled in the report.
Further key findings from the report suggest
• By vehicle type, the market is segmented into commercial and passenger vehicles. The passenger vehicle type is going to have the highest growth of 5.4% during the forecast period.
• By equipment type, the market is segmented into exhaust gas analyzer, paint scan equipment, wheel alignment equipment, dynamometer and headlight tester.
• The growth of the exhaust gas analyzer segment can be due to the increasing implementation of stringent emission regulations and policies in North America.
• By propulsion type, the market is segmented into electric vehicle (EV) and internal combustion engine (ICE) Vehicle.
• The growth of electric vehicles is expected to witness the highest growth of 5.7% during the forecast period, due to the adoption of the technology by many vehicle manufacturers.
• By product type, the market is segmented into OBD2 Scanner, Multi-System Auto Diagnostic Tool, OBDII Scanner Bluetooth Automotive ECU Coding Diagnostic Tool, OBD2 Car Code Reader /Scan Tool, OBD2 Adapter Check Engine Diagnostic Tool, Smartphone Diagnostic Tool and Others.
• The automotive diagnostic OBD2 Car Code Reader /Scan Tool is the dominant segment of the market in 2018; with a forecasted CAGR of 3.6% during the forecast period.
Get the full report description, TOC, Table of Figures, Charts @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/press-release/us-automotive-diagnostics-market
Thank you for reading our report. For further details or to inquire about customization, please let us know and we will offer you the report as per your needs.
Our in-house experts assist our clients with advice based on their proficiency in the market that helps them in creating a compendious database for the clients. Our team offers expert insights to clients to guide them through their business ventures. We put in rigorous efforts to keep our clientele satisfied and focus on fulfilling their demands to make sure that the end-product is what they desire. We excel in diverse fields of the market and with our services extending to competitive analysis, research and development analysis, and demand estimation among others, we can help you invest your funds in the most beneficial areas for research and development.
Name: John Watson
Email: Send Email
Organization: Reports And Data
Address: 40 Wall St. 28th floor New York City, NY 10005 United States
Release ID: 88963954