An extensive study of the product application and services conducted by subject matter experts assessing the Tumor Ablation Market will help product owners to make a wise decision.
New York, United States – June 5, 2020 /MarketersMedia/ —
The study covers Tumor Ablation therapy uses some form of energy like radiofrequency, heat, electricity or cold to destroy and remove a tumor. Tumor ablation has primarily been used for the treatment of esophageal squamous cell dysplasia, gastric antral vascular ectasia, radiation proctopathy, cholangiocarcinoma, and pancreatic neoplasia. Ablation is preferred over other methods of treatment such as conventional surgery due to multiple advantages like no skin incision minimal risk to patient, little to no pain inflicted and a short duration of hospital stay. The increasing economic impact of cancer which shows increased prevalence of cancer among the population which increases the demand for the cancer treatment.
Rising prevalence of target diseases such as lung and liver cancer due to various reasons such as unhealthy living styles and hereditary factor, unmet needs of patients demanding drug developments, increased focus of pharmaceutical companies on development of easier methods of testing and monitoring, entry of various players, private investment and governmental funding, and favorable regulatory scenario, increasing demand for less to no pain treatments are some of the key factors driving the market growth in the industry.
This report covers the recent COVID-19 incidence and its impact on Tumor Ablation. The pandemic has widely affected the economic scenario. This study assesses the current landscape of the ever-evolving business sector and the present and future effects of COVID-19 on the market.
To request a FREE sample or speak to an expert before you buy the report, click on the link below@ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2029
Key participants include Galil Medical, Inc.; Misonix, Inc.; HealthTronics; Boston Scientific Corporation; Medtronic Plc; SonaCare Medical; EDAP TMS S.A.; and Neuwave Medical, Inc.
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data has segmented the Tumor Ablation market on the basis of treatment, technology, application, and region:
Treatment Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
• Surgical Ablation
• Laparoscopic Ablation
• Percutaneous Ablation
Technology Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
• Radiofrequency Ablation
• Microwave Ablation
• Irreversible Electroporation
• Other Ablation Technologies
Application Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
• Liver Cancer
• Lung Cancer
• Breast cancer
• Prostate Cancer
• Other Cancer
Grab this report at an amazing discount here @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/2029
Regional Outlook (Revenue in USD Million; 2016–2026)
• North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
• Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)
• Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
• South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia)
Further key findings from the report suggest
• Tumor Ablation market is growing at a CAGR of 12% in Asia Pacific followed by North America and Europe, with 0% and 10.9% CAGR, respectively. High cancer prevalence across the globe is the major factor driving the market during the forecast period across all regions.
• The Radiofrequency Ablation segment dominates the market with a 25% market share. It is also estimated to grow at a CAGR of 10.3% as it is more preferably used for localized tumor ablation surgery especially for malignant liver cancer as it do not require longer period of hospital stay for the pre surgery observations
• The microwave ablation segment is forecasted to be the fastest growing market segment, estimated to hold a 12.1% CAGR. Microwave ablation expects less risk and shorter duration of the hospital stay. Microwave ablation can perform for the treatment of multiple tumors simultaneously
• Based on end use, the liver cancer segment dominates the market holding a 23.0% market share and is estimated to grow at a 12.1% CAGR. For the year 2018 American Cancer Society forecasted the liver cancer cases in the US might be approximately 42,220 and is expected to keep on increasing. It is the only cancer in the US which is continuously increasing
• Slow rate of commercialization, high costs involved in research and development, reluctance toward the adoption of new treatment practices and government regulations that require long certification and approval cycles are likely to hamper growth of the market
To read the full report now, with industry-wide coverage, visit@ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/tumor-ablation-market
Our in-house experts assist our clients with advice based on their proficiency in the market that helps them in creating a compendious database for the clients. Our team offers expert insights to clients to guide them through their business ventures. We put in rigorous efforts to keep our clientele satisfied and focus on fulfilling their demands to make sure that the end-product is what they desire. We excel in diverse fields of the market and with our services extending to competitive analysis, research and development analysis, and demand estimation among others, we can help you invest your funds in the most beneficial areas for research and development. You can rely on us to provide every significant detail you might need in your efforts to make your business flourish.
Name: John Watson
Email: Send Email
Organization: Reports And Data
Address: 40 Wall St. 28th floor New York City, NY 10005 United States
Release ID: 88961029