The global Ophthalmic Devices Market is forecast to reach USD 65.60 Billion by 2027, according to a new report by Reports and Data.
New York City, United States – May 19, 2020 /MarketersMedia/ —
Ophthalmology deals with the anatomy, physiology, and diseases of the eye. Ophthalmology devices are primarily used for the treatment of various eye conditions and infections. As these devices help lowers the treatment time and provide quality eye care to patients, they also assist in making the eye-treatment process more convenient for patients and ophthalmologists. The rising focus of people on healthcare, continuous developments in the field of medical devices and an increase in investments in healthcare by the government is expected to drive the market in the coming years.
This report covers the current COVID-19 effects on the economy. This outbreak has brought along drastic changes in world economic situations. The current scenario of the ever-evolving business sector and present and future appraisal of the effects are covered in the report as well.
Get Sample Copy with TOC of the Report to understand the structure of the complete report@ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2387
Companies considered and profiled in this market study
Bausch + Lomb, Johnson & Johnson, Alcon, Topcon, Carl Zeiss Meditec, Essilor, Nidek, Haag-Streit, Ziemer Ophthalmic Systems, and Staar Surgical, among others.
One of the restraints of the growth of the ophthalmic devices market is the high cost of their devices, mainly those that are exported. Moreover, the lack of skilled professionals, especially in the rural regions of emerging economies, is another prime concern for manufacturers.
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data have segmented into the global Ophthalmic Devices Market on the basis of device, type of disorders, end-users, and region:
Devices Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2016-2027)
• Surgical Device
• Diagnostic and Monitoring Device
• Vision Care
Type of Disorders Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2016-2027)
• Vitreo Retinal Disorder
• Refractor Disorders
End-Users Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2016-2027)
• Specialty Clinics
• Ambulatory Surgical Centers
Buy Your Copy Now (Customized report delivered as per your specific requirement) @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/checkout-form/2387
Further key findings from the report suggest
• Surgical devices include vitreoretinal surgery devices which are used to treat ophthalmic diseases such as macular degeneration, retinal detachment, vitreous hemorrhage, and others. Moreover, ophthalmic surgeons use highly specialized devices, solutions, and techniques to perform the aforementioned vitreoretinal surgeries.
• Glaucoma is among the major cause of blindness for people over the age of 60. It occurs at any age but is more common in older adults. Glaucoma is an eye condition that damages the optic nerve, which is crucial for good vision. This damage is generally caused by an abnormally high pressure in one’s eye.
• Hospitals dominated the market for ophthalmic devices. Rise in minimally invasive surgical and diagnostic procedures, and a growing number of hospitals are propelling the segment demand. A large number of ophthalmic surgeries are done in the hospitals only.
• The market for ophthalmic devices in Europe is expected to grow because of the presence of a large geriatric base, introduction of advanced technologies, and high instances of eye diseases.
• Many market players are focusing on securing FDA approvals for the high tech ophthalmic solution and devices. For instance, Johnson & Johnson Vision has secured FDA approval for a new laser eye surgery indication for its iDesign Refractive Studio system, in October 2019.
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• Latin America
Read the full Research Report along with a table of contents, facts and figures, charts, graphs, etc. @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/ophthalmic-devices-market
Thank you for reading this article; you can also get individual chapter-wise sections or region-wise reports specifically for the regions of North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, or Middle East & Africa.
Our in-house experts assist our clients with advice based on their proficiency in the market that helps them in creating a compendious database for the clients. Our team offers expert insights to clients to guide them through their business ventures. We put in rigorous efforts to keep our clientele satisfied and focus on fulfilling their demands to make sure that the end-product is what they desire. We excel in diverse fields of the market and with our services extending to competitive analysis, research and development analysis, and demand estimation among others, we can help you invest your funds in the most beneficial areas for research and development. You can rely on us to provide every significant detail you might need in your efforts to make your business flourish.
Name: John Watson
Email: Send Email
Organization: Reports And Data
Address: 40 Wall St. 28th floor New York City, NY 10005 United States
Release ID: 88958164