An extensive study of the product application and services conducted by subject matter experts assessing the Hydrochloric Acid market will help product owners to make a wise decision.
New York, United States – May 27, 2020 /MarketersMedia/ —
The global Hydrochloric Acid Market is forecast to reach USD 8.60 Billion by 2027, according to a new report by Reports and Data. Hydrochloric acid, also known as muriatic acid, is a transparent, very strong solution of hydrogen chloride in water. It is produced using four production methods, a combination of chlorine and hydrogen, chlorination of organic, as a group of co-product in the manufacture of silica, and chemicals, salt-sulfuric acid production process. It is used as an essential product of the chemical industry and is used in many industrial processes such as food manufacturing, oil well acidizing, ore processing, producing calcium chloride, and steel pickling.
The rapid growth in the construction and automotive sector, the demand for steel and allied products is increasing. Hydrochloric acid is used in metal prefixing for galvanizing and soldering, aluminum etching, and metal cleaning. Rapid industrialization and growth in the chemical manufacturing industry is expected to affect the market positively. Rise in investment in the pharmaceutical industry for applications like pH control, catalyst, and others are also driving the demand of the market product.
This report covers the recent COVID-19 incidence and its impact on Hydrochloric Acid Market. The pandemic has widely affected the economic scenario. This study assesses the current landscape of the ever-evolving business sector and the present and future effects of COVID-19 on the market.
To request a sample or speak to an expert before you buy the report, click on the link below@ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/175
Key participants include Dow Chemical, Covestro, Olin, Axiall, OxyChem, Westlake Chemical, INOVYN, Shin-Etsu Chemical, BASF, and UNID, among others.
India is among the largest steel producer across the globe due to the increasing investments and government initiatives in the industry. The Indian government is targeting an increase in the share of GDP from the manufacturing sector, from 16% to 22% in the year 2022. Initiatives like “Make in India” and sector-specific incentives to various manufacturing companies, aiming to make India a global manufacturing hub.
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data have segmented into the global Hydrochloric Acid market on the basis of type, applications, end users, and region:
Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; Volume, Kilo Tons; 2017-2027)
• Synthetic Hydrochloric Acid
• By-product Hydrochloric Acid
Applications Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; Volume, Kilo Tons; 2017-2027)
• Steel Pickling
• Oil Well Acidizing
• Ore Processing
• Food Processing
• Calcium Chloride
End Users Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; Volume, Kilo Tons; 2017-2027)
• Food and Beverages
• Oil and Gas
Ask for available discounts on this report by reaching out to us at @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/175
Further key findings from the report suggest
• Hydrochloric acid is commonly used in the steel industry for the process of pickling. In this process, impurities such as inorganic contaminants, rust or scale, stains from ferrous metals, precious metals, copper, and aluminum alloys are removed.
• Synthetic HCL is found as an aqueous solution of hydrogen chloride, which is acidic in nature. This type of acid is easy to handle and is used for pH balancing and in neutralization. The product is also applicable in industrial chemicals, food, and for the treatment of metal surfaces.
• Hydrochloric acid is used to remove unwanted deposits of carbonates and dust in the oil wells to allow gas flow and crude oil in the well. This application is known as stimulation.
• Food and Beverage industry is expected to be the largest market for HCL acid, owing to the high demand for the processing of a variety of products. The most extensive application is in the beverage industry for the production of soft drinks.
Regional Outlook (Revenue in USD Million; 2016–2026)
• North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
• Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)
• Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
• South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia)
To read the full report now, with industry-wide coverage, visit@ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/global-north-america-europe-and-asia-pacific-south-america-middle-east-and-africa-hydrochloric-acid-market-2017-forecast-to-2022
Our in-house experts assist our clients with advice based on their proficiency in the market that helps them in creating a compendious database for the clients. Our team offers expert insights to clients to guide them through their business ventures. We put in rigorous efforts to keep our clientele satisfied and focus on fulfilling their demands to make sure that the end-product is what they desire. We excel in diverse fields of the market and with our services extending to competitive analysis, research and development analysis, and demand estimation among others, we can help you invest your funds in the most beneficial areas for research and development. You can rely on us to provide every significant detail you might need in your efforts to make your business flourish.
Name: John Watson
Email: Send Email
Organization: Reports And Data
Address: 40 Wall St. 28th floor New York City, NY 10005 United States
Release ID: 88959230