Some of the key players profiled in the Veterinary Imaging Market include VetZ Limited, Toshiba Corporation, SUNI Medical Imaging, Inc., Siemens AG, MinXray, Inc., Mindray Medical International Ltd, and Agfa- Gevaert N.V.
Gaithersburg, Maryland, United States – June 6, 2020 /MarketersMedia/ —
Rising demand for pet insurance, high animal health expenditure and rising demand for animal-derived food products are the major factors propelling the market growth. However, high cost in maintain of pets and livestock production are hampering the market growth.
Request for sample here: https://www.strategymrc.com/report/veterinary-imaging-market-2020/request-sample
Veterinary imaging is the non-invasive technique that assists to identify disease by using medical images of the veterinary body. There are many advanced imaging technologies used for veterinary patients. Veterinary imaging instruments are used to diagnosis of chronic disease and getting medical images of animals.
Based on the animal type, the small companion animals segment is going to have a lucrative growth during the forecast period because of high animal healthcare expenditure, rising demand for pet insurance in developed countries, and high incidence of disease outbreaks in companion animals.
Access the complete report at: https://www.strategymrc.com/report/veterinary-imaging-market-2020
By geography, North America is going to have a lucrative growth during the forecast period owing to high R&D along with rising demand for imaging equipment, high adoption of pet animals, and rising pet insurance industry.
Make an inquiry at: https://www.strategymrc.com/report/veterinary-imaging-market-2020
Product Types Covered:
• Veterinary Imaging Reagents
• Picture Archiving and Communication System (PACS)
• Veterinary Software
• Imaging Services
• Orthopedics & Traumatology
• Dentistry & Ophthalmology
Animal Types Covered:
• Large Animals
• Small Companion Animals
• Other Animal Types
End Users Covered:
• Hospitals & Academic Institutions
• Emergency and Point-of -Care Service Centers
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
– Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
– Market share analysis of the top industry players
– Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
– Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub-segments, and the regional markets
– Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
– Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
– Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
– Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
– Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/StratisticsMRC
Follow us on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/company/stratistics-market-research-consulting-pvt-ltd?trk=mini-profile
About Stratistics MRC
We offer a wide spectrum of research and consulting services with in-depth knowledge of different industries. We are known for customized research services, consulting services, and Full-Time Equivalent (FTE) services in the research world. We explore market trends and draw our insights with valid assessments and analytical views. We use advanced techniques and tools among the quantitative and qualitative methodologies to identify the market trends.
Our research reports and publications are routed to help our clients to design their business models and enhance their business growth in the competitive market scenario. We have a strong team with hand-picked consultants including project managers, implementers, industry experts, researchers, research evaluators and analysts with years of experience in delivering the complex projects.
Release ID: 88961374