The global epoxy resins market is forecast to reach USD 11.86 Billion by 2027, according to a new report by Reports and Data. Epoxy resin is a molecule that contains more than one epoxide group.
New York City, United States – May 19, 2020 /MarketersMedia/ —
The ‘Epoxy Resins market’ study offers an extensive analysis of the trends observed in the growth against the global setting. This report delivers conclusive information relating to various aspects of the market viz. the commercial applications, size of the industry and speculated profit margin over the planned timeline. It also demonstrates the competitive landscape with an emphasis on the leading producers in the forecast years, highlighting their product portfolios and regional business ventures.
This report on the Epoxy Resins market delivers a cumulative synopsis of the speculations of this business, overall, along with an evaluation of its segmentations. It predicts the Epoxy Resins market to advance as one of the most profitable verticals, generating massive revenue by the end of the forecast years, exhibiting a sizable growth rate over the calculated period. The opportunities for growth and expansion that are prominent in the sector as well as the geographical coverage of the industry have also been investigated by the report.
Get a Sample PDF Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2385
Companies considered and profiled in this market study
Olin Corporation, Hexion Inc., Huntsman Corporation, BASF SE, 3M Company, Aditya Birla Chemicals, Sinopec Corporation, Covestro AG, Solvay SA, and Evonik Industries AG, among others.
Increasing demand for the resin in paints and coatings industry owing to the positive growth of automotive and construction globally has driven the epoxy resins market. Growth in end-use industries such as marine coatings, aerospace, transportation, decorative powder coatings, electrical & electronic laminates, and composites, are affecting the market positively. An increase in research and development by key participants, along with technology innovation in the field of modified resins, are expected to provide ample opportunities for growth of epoxy resins.
Segments covered in the report:
This report forecasts revenue growth at a global, regional & country level, and provides an analysis of the industry trends in each of the sub-segments from 2016 to 2027. For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data have segmented into the global Epoxy Resins market on the basis of type, form, applications, end-users, and region:
Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; Volume, Kilo Tons; 2016-2027)
Form Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; Volume, Kilo Tons; 2016-2027)
• Solid Epoxy Resin
• Liquid Epoxy Resin
• Solution Epoxy Resin
Applications Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; Volume, Kilo Tons; 2016-2027)
• Adhesive and Sealants
• Paints and Coatings
Buy Your Copy Now (Customized report delivered as per your specific requirement) @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/checkout-form/2385
Further key findings from the report suggest
• Epoxy resin is among the commonly used thermosetting polymer in aircraft structures. It is used as the matrix phase in carbon-fiber composites for aircraft structures and is also used as an adhesive in aircraft structural repairs and joints.
• The reactivity of the epoxy resins allows them to bond easily with fibers and their toughness. This thermoset resins, when combined with carbon, glass, or aramid fibers, produce composite materials with the best properties of most thermosets.
• Diglycidil Ether of Bisphenol-A is an organic compound used as a constituent of epoxy resins. This compound is a colorless solid that melts slightly above room temperature. This type of epoxy resin has gained much attention as a potential endocrine disruptor. It also has antiandrogen and PPARγ-modulating properties.
• Solid epoxy resin is mainly used in paints and coatings, or as a modifier for other epoxy resins to enhance impact strength, adhesion, and extensibility.
• Usage of epoxy resins in adhesives is one of its most common application. The strong-properties of the epoxy allow for engineering and structural adhesives. Generally, it is used in the construction of aircraft, snowboards, vehicles, and bicycles.
Read the full Research Report along with a table of contents, facts and figures, charts, graphs, etc. @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/epoxy-resins-market
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• Latin America
Our in-house experts assist our clients with advice based on their proficiency in the market that helps them in creating a compendious database for the clients. Our team offers expert insights to clients to guide them through their business ventures. We put in rigorous efforts to keep our clientele satisfied and focus on fulfilling their demands to make sure that the end-product is what they desire. We excel in diverse fields of the market and with our services extending to competitive analysis, research and development analysis, and demand estimation among others, we can help you invest your funds in the most beneficial areas for research and development.
Name: John Watson
Email: Send Email
Organization: Reports And Data
Address: 40 Wall St. 28th floor New York City, NY 10005 United States
Release ID: 88958153