An extensive study of the product application and services conducted by subject matter experts assessing the Desktop Virtualization market will help product owners to make a wise decision.
New York, United States – May 25, 2020 /MarketersMedia/ —
The Global Desktop Virtualization Market is forecast to reach USD 25.91 Billion by 2027. The growing importance of reducing the OPEX in the end-use verticals with the presence of remote accessibility & advanced security systems are enforcing the market demand. Enterprises around the world devote most of their technology & security expenditure on their revenue generation and operational efficiency intensifying applications. The rapid adoption of cloud-sourced applications is fundamentally enabling web-scale architectures of application deployment & replacing the traditional mode of computation and services used by the end-use verticals. Application layering system has been an effective way to separate apps from its underlying operating system, providing the option to manage the computing solutions delivered from any end-user devices.
Massive transformation of cloud-centric applications & requirement of reduction in the operational expenditure. Besides, the COVID-19 pandemic increased the popularity of the remote desktops & desktop virtualization infrastructure.
This report covers the recent COVID-19 incidence and its impact on Desktop Virtualization Market. The pandemic has widely affected the economic scenario. This study assesses the current landscape of the ever-evolving business sector and the present and future effects of COVID-19 on the market.
Get a Free Sample PDF Report to understand our report before you purchase@ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2971
Key participants include, IBM, Citrix Systems, NComputing, NetApp HCI, Nutanix, Inc., Cisco Systems, Huawei Technologies, Ericom Software, Red Hat, and HiveIO, Inc., among others.
For the purpose of this study, Reports and Data have segmented the Desktop Virtualization market on the basis of type, deployment mode, model, end-use verticals, and region:
Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2019-2027)
• Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI)
• Remote Desktop Services (RDS)
• Desktop-as-a-Service (DaaS)
Deployment Mode Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2019-2027)
Mode Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2019-2027)
Organization Size Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2019-2027)
• Large Enterprises
End-Use Verticals Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2019-2027)
• IT & Telecommunication
• BFSI Sectors
• Supply Chain & Warehouse
• Education & Entertainment
To buy this report on the market, click here@ https://www.reportsanddata.com/checkout-form/2971
Regional Outlook (Revenue in USD Million; 2016–2026)
• North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
• Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)
• Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
• South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia)
Further key findings from the report suggest
• In September 2019, HiveIO, Inc., a US-based company to offer intelligent virtualization, announced its partnership with Getech Ltd., a UK based edutech company focused of providing advanced educational services. The partnership will help the customers in education sectors provide with the latest solutions in desktop virtualization technology. Educational institutes would be able to increase access to specialist teaching software, and the students would get a new breed of high-powered virtual desktops securely, regardless of their location.
• In February 2020, Nutanix, Inc., a cloud computing company that sells hyper-converged infrastructure software & cloud services, announced its free promotional 30 days trial desktop virtualization services for the Asia Pacific businesses to help the staff in this region affected by the Coronavirus pandemic.
• IT & telecommunication sectors are the leading sub-segment due to their major shift to their cloud based platforms and major demand of replacing many computers with a single server in order to reduce the operational costs spent in the multiple software licenses, hardware systems and operating administrations. IT business process outsourcing companies are one of the most demanding end-use verticals that help propel the market share to a large extent.
• In November 2020, Microsoft acquired FSLogix, a Georgia, US-based next-generation app-provisioning platform & virtual desktop startup, in order to enhance Microsoft’s Office 365 virtual desktop experience by letting the customers run the Office 365 and Windows 10 in the cloud.
Browse the full report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/desktop-virtualization-market
TOC highlights of the Global Desktop Virtualization Market:
• Chapter 1 analyzes the Desktop Virtualization Introduction, product offerings, and scope, complete market overview, growth opportunities, market risks, driving forces, and others.
• Chapter 2 presents a detailed study of the key manufacturers of Desktop Virtualization, along with sales, revenue, and the price of Desktop Virtualization.
• Chapter 3 includes the competitive scenario among the major manufacturers and vendors.
• Chapter 4 shows the global Desktop Virtualization market by regions, clubbed with sales, revenue, and market share for each region, from 2016 to 2027.
• Chapters 5, 6, 7, 8, and 9, study the market by region, by type, by application, and by manufacturer, with the sales, revenue, and market share based on leading countries in these regions.
The research report by Reports and Data analyzes and forecasts the growth of the Desktop Virtualization Market at the global and regional levels. The market has been projected in terms of volume and price for the forecast period. The report also sheds light on the various opportunities within the market.
Name: John Watson
Email: Send Email
Organization: Reports And Data
Address: 40 Wall St. 28th floor New York City, NY 10005 United States
Release ID: 88958907