An extensive study of the product application and services conducted by subject matter experts assessing the Acetylene market will help product owners to make a wise decision
New York, United States – May 15, 2020 /MarketersMedia/ —
The global Acetylene Market is forecast to reach USD 13.92 Billion by 2027, according to a new report by Reports and Data. Acetylene is commonly used for welding applications. A compound of acetylene, known as acetylene black, is used in dry cell batteries, and acetylene alcohol is used for vitamin synthesis. Major end-user industries of the market include metal fabrication, automotive, pharmaceutical, aerospace, and glass, among others. Acetylene, in both solid and liquid form, is extremely explosive. Thus, extreme care ought to be taken during the production of the product or while using it to produce chemicals and other products.
China is the largest manufacturer of acetylene. The dramatic expansions of the manufacturing facilities and the increase in consumer consumption in China have transformed its society and economy. Rapid consolidation between large and medium players is anticipated as the Chinese government is encouraging industry consolidation to improve competitiveness in the world market. Increase in both export-oriented and domestic revenues are observed for the manufacturers of the existing market. However, challenges such as emphasis on high-quality products at low costs, and an increase in buyer bargaining power, are forcing significant changes in the supply chain.
Impact of COVID-19
The primary application of acetylene is in the metal industry, and the sector is facing a downward pressure on demand, production, and revenues as the pandemic of COVID-19 is growing. The manufacturers may experience a pullback in demand as the end-users of these products like oil and gas, engineering, and automotive’s demand slackened. The persistence of the virus may lead metal manufacturers to face a cash-flow liquidity challenge and difficulties in managing debt obligations.
Get FREE Sample Copy with TOC of the Report to understand the structure of the complete report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2934
Key participants include BASF SE, Gulf Cryo, The Linde Group, Asia Technical Gas, Air Liquide, Air Products and Chemicals, Praxair Technology, Chengdu Xinju Chemical Co. Ltd., Suzhou Jinhong Gas Co. Ltd., and Xinju Chemical Co. Ltd. among others.
The acetylene industry may recover only if the end-users show an increase in demand, and the industry may pull out of recession depending on how robust and effective the government’s policies are and how long the COVID-19 virus lasts.
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data have segmented into the global Acetylene market on the basis of type, applications, end use, and region:
Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; Volume, Kilo Tons; 2017-2027)
• Dissolved Acetylene
• Acetylene Gas
Applications Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; Volume, Kilo Tons; 2017-2027)
• Metal Working
• Chemical Raw Materials
End Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; Volume, Kilo Tons; 2017-2027)
• Metal Fabrication
Get this report with fantastic discounts for a limited period @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/2934
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; Volume, Kilo Tons; 2017-2027)
• North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
• Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)
• Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
• South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia)
Further key findings from the report suggest,
• Acetylene is commonly used for welding and cutting. When compared to all other gases, acetylene is capable of producing the hottest flame. It is also used in automotive part manufacturing as well as fabrication of other metal parts where accuracy is crucial.
• Calcium carbide and water are used to produce acetylene, which are, in turn, used in the lamps. Several hunters or canvas still use these lamps for terrain activities.
• The manufacture of acetylene gas release several greenhouse gases. The environmental hazards associated with it have been restraining the growth of the market and increasing the rate of substitution.
• BASF SE started building its world-scale production plant for acetylene at its Ludwigshafen site at the end of 2019. The plant is replacing the existing one, and the new facility is estimated to have a production capacity of 90,000 metric tons of acetylene per year. Around 20 production facilities at the Ludwigshafen site uses acetylene as a starting material for several products and value chains.
Browse the full report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/acetylene-market
Our in-house experts assist our clients with advice based on their proficiency in the market that helps them in creating a compendious database for the clients. Our team offers expert insights to clients to guide them through their business ventures. We put in rigorous efforts to keep our clientele satisfied and focus on fulfilling their demands to make sure that the end-product is what they desire. We excel in diverse fields of the market and with our services extending to competitive analysis, research and development analysis, and demand estimation among others, we can help you invest your funds in the most beneficial areas for research and development. You can rely on us to provide every significant detail you might need in your efforts to make your business flourish
Name: John Watson
Email: Send Email
Organization: Reports And Data
Address: 40 Wall St. 28th floor New York City, NY 10005 United States
Release ID: 88957529