An extensive study of the product application and services conducted by subject matter experts assessing the Xanthan Gum market will help product owners to make a wise decision.
New York, United States – May 18, 2020 /MarketersMedia/ —
Xanthan gum is universally used as a thickener in several industries such as food and beverages, cosmetics, and pharmaceutical. Xanthan gum is manufactured by fermenting corn sugar with a bacterium named Xanthomonas Campestris. The factors that encourage the Xanthan Gum Market growth are rising demand from the food & beverages industry, gluten-free food products, multi-functionality of xanthan gum, the difference in consumer choices, and rise in consumption of convenience food. However, the high cost of xanthan gum & availability of cheap substitutes and anti-dumping policies by the US on China’s xanthan gum market hinder the market growth during the forecast period.
The usage of gum as a thickener in several personal care applications such as shampoos and lotions has been driving its demand over the last few years. Food & beverages and oil & gas sectors are the two most considerable users of Xanthan gum globally. Xanthan gum is used in a wide range of food products, such as sauces, dressings, meat and poultry products, bakery products, confectionery products, beverages, dairy products, others.
This report covers the recent COVID-19 incidence and its impact on Xanthan Gum Market. The pandemic has widely affected the economic scenario. This study assesses the current landscape of the ever-evolving business sector and the present and future effects of COVID-19 on the market.
Request a Sample for this report to better evaluate our wide-ranging investigation by clicking here@ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2839
Segments covered in the report:
This report forecasts revenue growth at a global, regional & country level, and provides an analysis of the market trends in each of the sub-segments from 2017 to 2027. For the purpose of this study, Reports and Data have segmented Xanthan Gum market on the basis of application, function and region:
Based on the application, the market has been segmented as follows: (Volume Metric Tons, Revenue, USD Million; 2020-2027)
• Food & beverages
• Oil & gas
• Pharmaceuticals & personal care
Based on the function, the market has been segmented as follows: (Volume Metric Tons, Revenue, USD Million; 2020-2027)
• Gelling agents
• Fat replacers
• Coating materials
Based on the form, the market has been segmented as follows: (Volume Metric Tons, Revenue, USD Million; 2020-2027)
Buy the Xanthan gum market report now by reaching out to us at@ https://www.reportsanddata.com/checkout-form/2839
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; Volume, Kilo Tons; 2017-2027)
• North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
• Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)
• Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
• South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia)
Further key findings from the xanthan gum market report suggest
• The demand in the pharmaceutical division accounted for 9.5% in 2019. It is fundamentally used to retard drug release in tablets. In addition, the product is compatible with various thickeners and stabilizers, permitting its use in the drug manufacturing industry. Growth in this end-use industry is likely to drive demand over the forecasted period. Xanthan gum is toxicologically safe and is commonly used in several pharmaceutical and personal care purposes such as creams, bath products, makeup, skin & hair care, and oral care products. It acts as a binder, emulsion stabilizer, emulsifying surfactant, skin-conditioning agent, and viscosity-increasing agent in these commodities.
• In foods, this gum is used as a great thickening agent, which is most often discovered in salad dressings and sauces. It makes these commodities thick enough at rest in the bottle to keep the mixture fairly uniform, but the shear forces produced by shaking the mixture so it can be effortlessly poured.
• IMCD Brasil will be the strategic distributor in Brazil for CP Kelco’s pectin, gellan gum, carrageenan, xanthan gum, and diutan gum for use in a wide range of foods, beverages and consumer and industrial products. Partnering with an established innovation player such as CP Kelco aligns with IMCD’s efforts to offer customers world-class products and innovative technical solutions with a growing customer base within Brazil.
To read the full report now, with industry-wide coverage, visit@ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/xanthan-gum-market
Our in-house experts assist our clients with advice based on their proficiency in the market that helps them in creating a compendious database for the clients. Our team offers expert insights to clients to guide them through their business ventures. We put in rigorous efforts to keep our clientele satisfied and focus on fulfilling their demands to make sure that the end-product is what they desire. We excel in diverse fields of the market and with our services extending to competitive analysis, research and development analysis, and demand estimation among others, we can help you invest your funds in the most beneficial areas for research and development. You can rely on us to provide every significant detail you might need in your efforts to make your business flourish.
Name: John Watson
Email: Send Email
Organization: Reports And Data
Address: 40 Wall St. 28th floor New York City, NY 10005 United States
Release ID: 88957937