An extensive study of the product application and services conducted by subject matter experts assessing the Water-Soluble Polymers market will help product owners to make a wise decision.
New York, United States – May 18, 2020 /MarketersMedia/ —
The Global Water-Soluble Polymers Market is forecast to reach USD 65.35 Billion by 2027, according to a new report by Reports and Data. Water-soluble polymers can be defined as a highly varied families of products of synthetic or natural origin. These polymers have a wide range of applications. Among these families, synthetic polymers, particularly flocculants and coagulants, are applied for supporting the process of separation of materials suspended in aqueous media. It is also effective in dewatering sludge from different separation processes. Among its various other applications, it is also used in textiles, papermaking, and various coatings. In various medical applications, PVA is used as it has a low tendency for protein adhesion, low toxicity, and biocompatibility. Its particular medical uses include uses in eye drops, contact lenses, and cartilage replacements.
Polyvinyl alcohol is used as a support in suspension polymerizations. It finds extensive application in regions like China, wherein it is widely used as a protective colloid to make polyvinyl acetate dispersions. This polymer also used in photographic film, and in the medical sector, it is used as the embolic agent in a UFE (Uterine Fibroid Embolectomy).
This report covers the recent COVID-19 incidence and its impact on Water-Soluble Polymers Market. The pandemic has widely affected the economic scenario. This study assesses the current landscape of the ever-evolving business sector and the present and future effects of COVID-19 on the market.
To request a sample or speak to an expert before you buy the report, click on the link below@ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2844
Key participants include BASF SE, SNF SAS, Ashland Inc, Kuraray Group, Arkema S.A., LG Chem Ltd., E. I. DU Pont De Nemours, Nitta Gelatin Inc.,The Dow Chemical Company and Kemira OYJ.
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data have segmented the global Water-Soluble Polymers market according to Product Type, Raw Material, End-use, and Region:
Product Type Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
• Polyvinyl Alcohol
• Guar Gum
• Polyacrylic Acid
Raw Material Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
End-use Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
• Water Treatment
• Oil & gas
• Personal care & detergents
• Pulp & paper
Get this report with discounts for a limited period @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/2844
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; Volume, Kilo Tons; 2017-2027)
• North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
• Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)
• Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
• South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia)
Further key findings from the report suggest
• The Water-Soluble Polymers market held a market share of USD 39.48 Billion in the year 2019 that is forecasted to grow at a rate of 6.3% during the forecast period.
• In context to Product Type, the Guar Gum segment is projected to witness a considerable growth rate of 8.1% during the forecast period, which is expected to occupy more than 15.0% of the market by 2027. The expanding pharmaceutical and food & beverage sector is resulting in its growing demand. Guar gum is used in treating irritable bowel syndrome, diarrhea, diabetes, obesity, reducing cholesterol in the healthcare sector along with binding, suspending, thickening, and stabilizing in foods and beverages industry, which contributes to the growth rate witnessed by this segment.
• The effectiveness of this polymer in cleaning applications wherein it can be applied in hard water conditions, high soil loadings along with elevating emphasis on wastewater treatment have resulted in high demand for this polymer in the Water Treatment segment.
• In regards to the region, North America held more than 20.0% of the market in 2019, with a CAGR of 6.4% during the forecast period. The presence of well-established chemical industry, increasing demand for food, and growing pharmaceutical sector is supporting the expansion of the industry in this region.
To get the full report on the Water-Soluble Polymers Market, with global and region-wise coverage, visit this link now @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/water-soluble-polymers-market
Our in-house experts assist our clients with advice based on their proficiency in the market that helps them in creating a compendious database for the clients. Our team offers expert insights to clients to guide them through their business ventures. We put in rigorous efforts to keep our clientele satisfied and focus on fulfilling their demands to make sure that the end-product is what they desire. We excel in diverse fields of the market and with our services extending to competitive analysis, research and development analysis, and demand estimation among others, we can help you invest your funds in the most beneficial areas for research and development. You can rely on us to provide every significant detail you might need in your efforts to make your business flourish.
Name: John Watson
Email: Send Email
Organization: Reports And Data
Address: 40 Wall St. 28th floor New York City, NY 10005 United States
Release ID: 88957912