V2X Market presents Key trends including the adoption of V2X as an integral part of automakers’ vehicle development roadmaps; commercial readiness of V2X systems capable of supporting both IEEE 802.11p and C-V2X; launch of large scale, city-wide V2X deployments.
San Diego, USA – May 29, 2020 /MarketersMedia/ —
The “V2X Market (Vehicle-to-Everything) Communications Ecosystem: 2019 – 2030 – Opportunities, Challenges, Strategies & Forecasts” report presents an in-depth assessment of the V2X ecosystem including market drivers, challenges, enabling technologies, application scenarios, use cases, business models, key trends, standardization, spectrum availability/allocation, regulatory landscape, V2X deployment case studies, opportunities, future roadmap, value chain, ecosystem player profiles and strategies. The report also presents market size forecasts from 2019 till 2030. The forecasts cover four submarkets, two air interface technologies, 10 application categories and five regions.
Vehicle-to-everything communications technology allows vehicles to directly communicate with each other, roadside infrastructure, and other road users to deliver an array of benefits in the form of road safety, traffic efficiency, smart mobility, environmental sustainability, and driver convenience. In addition, V2X is also helping pave the way for fully autonomous driving through its unique non line-of-sight sensing capability which allows vehicles to detect potential hazards, traffic, and road conditions from longer distances and sooner than other in-vehicle sensors such as cameras, radar, and LiDAR (Light Detection and Ranging).
Get Free Sample Copy of this Research report at https://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/requestsample.aspx?name=2058475
Although legacy V2I (Vehicle-to-Infrastructure) technologies are currently in operational use worldwide for ETC (Electronic Toll Collection) and relatively simple V2I applications, advanced V2X systems – capable of supporting V2V (Vehicle-to-Vehicle), V2I and other forms of V2X communications – are beginning to gain broad commercial acceptance with two competing technologies vying for the attention of automakers and regulators: the commercially mature IEEE 802.11p/DSRC (Dedicated Short Range Communications) standard, and the relatively new 3GPP-defined C-V2X (Cellular V2X) technology which has a forward evolutionary path towards 5G.
The report covers the following topics:
• V2X market ecosystem
• Market drivers and barriers
• V2V, V2I, V2P/V2D, V2N and other types of V2X communications
• V2X architecture and key elements
• V2X transmission modes, message sets and service capabilities
• IEEE 802.11p, C-V2X and other enabling technologies for V2X communications
• Complementary technologies including ADAS (Advanced Driver Assistance Systems), precision positioning, edge & cloud computing, network slicing, artificial intelligence, machine learning, Big Data and advanced analytics
• Review of more than 160 V2X applications – ranging from safety-related warnings and traffic light advisories to “”see-through”” visibility and fully autonomous driving
• Business models for monetizing V2X applications
• Examination of IEEE 802.11p and C-V2X engagements worldwide, including case studies of 22 live V2X deployments
• Spectrum availability and allocation for V2X across the global, regional and national regulatory domains
• Standardization, regulatory and collaborative initiatives
• Future roadmap and value chain
• Profiles and strategies of over 330 leading ecosystem players including automotive OEMS and V2X technology & solution providers
• Exclusive interview transcripts from eight companies across the V2X value chain: Cohda Wireless, Foresight Autonomous Holdings, Kapsch TrafficCom, Nokia, NXP Semiconductors, OnBoard Security, Qualcomm, and Savari
• Strategic recommendations for automotive OEMS, V2X technology & solution providers, mobile operators, cellular industry specialists and road operators
• Market analysis and forecasts from 2019 till 2030
Get Discount on this Research Report at https://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/discount.aspx?name=2058475
Market forecasts are provided for each of the following submarkets and their subcategories:
• V2X Terminal Equipment
o OBUs (On-Board Units)
o RSUs (Roadside Units)
• V2X Applications
• V2X Backend Network Elements
• V2X Security
Air Interface Technologies
• C-V2X (Cellular V2X)
o 5G NR (New Radio)-V2X
• IEEE 802.11p
o IEEE 802.11p-2010
o IEEE 802.11bd/NGV (Next-Generation V2X)
• Road Safety
• Traffic Management & Optimization
• Navigation & Traveler/Driver Information
• Transit & Public Transport
• Commercial Vehicle Operations
• Emergency Services & Public Safety
• Environmental Sustainability
• Road Weather Management
• Autonomous Driving & Advanced Applications
• Value-Added Services
Key Questions Answered
The report provides answers to the following key questions:
• How big is the V2X opportunity?
• What trends, drivers and barriers are influencing its growth?
• How is the ecosystem evolving by segment and region?
• What will the market size be in 2022, and at what rate will it grow?
• Which regions and countries will see the highest percentage of growth?
• What is the status of V2X adoption worldwide, and what is the current installed base of V2X-equipped vehicles?
• What are the key application scenarios and use cases of V2X?
• How does V2X augment ADAS (Advanced Driver Assistance Systems) to improve active safety, traffic efficiency and situational awareness?
• Can V2X improve road safety for pedestrians, cyclists, motorcyclists and other vulnerable road users?
• What are the practical, quantifiable benefits of V2X – based on early commercial rollouts and large-scale pilot deployments?
• What are the technical and performance characteristics of IEEE 802.11p and C-V2X?
• Do VLC (Visible Light Communications)/Li-Fi and other short-range wireless technologies pose a threat to IEEE 802.11p and C-V2X?
• Which V2X applications will 5G-V2X and IEEE 802.11bd systems support in the future?
• How will V2X enable the safe and efficient operation of autonomous vehicles?
• What opportunities exist for mobile operators and cellular industry specialists in the V2X ecosystem?
• Who are the key ecosystem players, and what are their strategies?
• What strategies should automotive OEMs, V2X technology & solution providers, and other stakeholders adopt to remain competitive?
Direct Purchase of V2X Market Research Report at https://www.reportsnreports.com/purchase.aspx?name=2058475
Countires Covered: Worldwide
List of Companies Mentioned (over 330 leading ecosystem players)
• 3GPP (3rd Generation Partnership Project)
• 5GAA (5G Automotive Association)
• 5G-Connected Mobility Consortium
• A1 Telekom Austria Group
• AASHTO (American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials)
• Abu Dhabi Department of Transport
• ACEA (European Automobile Manufacturers’ Association)
• ADI (Analog Devices Inc.)
• AECC (Automotive Edge Computing Consortium)
• Alibaba Group
• Geely Holding
• GENIVI Alliance
• GM (General Motors)
• Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company
• Gosuncn Technology Group
• Great Wall Motor Company
• Green Hills Software
• Groupe PSA
• Groupe Renault
• HAAS Alert
• Halla Group
• Kymeta Corporation
• Kyocera Corporation
• LACROIX City/LACROIX Neavia
• Lear Corporation
• LG Electronics
• LG Innotek
• Linux Foundation
• LITE-ON Technology Corporation
• Longsung Technology
• Lucid Motors
• Verizon Connect
• Viavi Solutions
• WSP Global
• WYDOT (Wyoming Department of Transport)
• Xiaomi Corporation
• Yamaha Motor Company
• Zotye Auto (Zotye Automobile International)
Name: Ganesh Pardeshi
Email: Send Email
Release ID: 88959552