The “Global Vascular Stents Market: 2018-2025 Key Industry Insights, Segments, Opportunities, and Forecasts” report has been added to OrbisResearch.com’s offering.
Dallas, United States – April 12, 2018 —
Browse Market Data Tables and 52 Figures spread through 100 Pages and in-depth TOC on “Global Vascular Stents Market by Type (Coronary stents, Peripheral stents, and EVAR stent grafts); by Material (Metallic stents, Cobalt stents, Platinum stents, Stainless steel stents); by Mechanism (Self-expanding stents, Balloon-expanding stents); by Geography and Forecast 2018-2025.”
The global vascular stents market is estimated to exceed USD xx million by 2025 primarily due to increasing incidences of vascular diseases.
Request Sample Copy of Research Report @ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/samples/4368
Reasons for the study
• The aim of the study is to present an overview of the global vascular stents market
• While studying the causes and solutions of cardiovascular diseases we observed that vascular stents have been gaining popularity owing to the improved blood supply
• We observed that there are numerous innovations within the stent technology, for vascular, ureteral as well as coronary. The innovation is to result in shaping the future of the industry.
Make an Enquiry @ http://orbisresearch.com/contacts/enquiry-before-buying/2118079
• The global vascular stents market size was USD xx million in 2017 and is likely to grow at a CAGR of more than 7% over the forecast period from 2018 to 2025. Rising incidence of vascular diseases has been one of the primary factor driving the global vascular stents market.
• Over the past few years, the global vascular stents market has grown tremendously owing to the increase in aging population. At present, more than 5% of the total geriatric population suffer from vascular diseases and lifestyle diseases.
• Rising preference for minimally invasive procedures, increasing healthcare awareness, and growing disposable income are the other prominent factors that would boost the market growth of the global vascular stents market over the next few years.
• Technology plays an indispensable role in the global stents market. Manufacturers are focusing on research to develop nascent products that are functionally superior to the existing products. The global vascular stents market is largely driven by the introduction of new technologies and the eradication of complications such as restenosis and stent thrombosis. With the advent of new products such as bio-absorbable stents and drug-eluting stents, the procedures are becoming increasingly minimally invasive and complication free.
• Self-expanding stents dominated the global market in 2017. Self-expanding stents bear the ability to expand on their own. A constraint is placed to stop the stent from expanding and when the stent reaches the target site, the constraint is removed allowing the stent to expand. The expansion of the stent at the target site helps open the narrowing of the artery and restore normal blood flow. The global self-expanding stents market is expected to grow at the highest growth rate during the forecast period.
• North America vascular stents market is the largest in terms of market share owing to factors such as high prevalence of vascular diseases, the presence of a well-established healthcare infrastructure, and patient awareness. However, stringent processes such as pre-market approval and 510k filings mandated by the Food and Drug Association (FDA) and unfavorable reimbursement policies are some of the factors that are likely to inhibit the growth of the vascular stents market during the forecast period from 2018 to 2025.
• Emerging economies hold immense growth opportunities in terms of unmet needs for the interventional cardiology devices market. The presence of huge unmet medical needs coupled with the rising purchasing power of the consumers induced by rising economies serve the manufacturers with high growth opportunities. According to the WHO, over three-quarters of CVD deaths take place in low- and middle-income countries.
• The global vascular stents market is dominated by a handful market players such as Abbott Laboratories, Boston Scientific Corporation, and Medtronic. These market players restrict the entry of new market players by either acquiring them or by cannibalizing the market shares of new entrants on the grounds of pricing and marketing. Manufacturers need to strengthen their intellectual property portfolio to ensure sustainability.
Key segments of the upcoming report
Type Overview, 2015 – 2025 (USD Million)
• Coronary stents
• Peripheral stents
• EVAR stent grafts
Material Overview, 2015 – 2025 (USD Million)
• Metallic stents
• Cobalt stents
• Platinum stents
• Stainless steel stents
Mechanism Overview, 2015 – 2025 (USD Million)
• Self-expanding stents
• Balloon-expanding stents
Regional Overview, 2015 – 2025 (USD Million)
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• Rest of the World (RoW)
The report analyzes several participants in the market:
• Abbott Laboratories
• Boston Scientific Corporation
• B Braun
• C.R. Bard
• Microport Scientific Corporation
• Vascular Concepts Limited
• Terumo Corporation
• Cordis Corp.
• W. L. Gore & Associates-Gore Medical
What does the report include?
• Market drivers, opportunities, and restraining factors have been discussed in detail the study along with their impact on the growth of the industry
• A section in the study discusses the regulatory framework surrounding the healthcare sector across various countries
• The study has been analyzed using the Porter’s Five Forces Model
• A list of patents for vascular stents has been covered in the study
• Various types, materials, and mechanism of vascular stents used for the treatment of CVDs have been analyzed in-depth in the study
• Market sizing and projections have been covered at a global, regional, and country in the report
• Detailed profiles of key vascular stent manufacturers have been provided in the study
Table of Content
Chapter 1. Research Methodology
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
Chapter 3. Market Outlook
Chapter 4. Type Overview
Chapter 5. Material Overview
Chapter 6. Mechanism Overview
Chapter 7. Regional Overview
Chapter 8. Industry Structure
Chapter 9. Company Profiles
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Name: Hector Costello
Organization: Orbis Research
Address: 4144N Central Expressway, Suite 600, Dallas, Texas – 75204, U.S.A.
Phone: +1 (214) 884-6817
This content is produced independently of Reuters Editorial News. For content inquiry, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
This news is published on Reuters.