OrbisResearch.com has published “Opportunity Analyzer: Uveitis-Opportunity Analysis and Forecasts to 2026” reports to its heavy database.
Dallas, United States – February 15, 2018 —
Uveitis is an inflammatory condition of the eye affecting mainly the uvea. It encompasses a heterogeneous collection of disorders characterized by ocular inflammation. Currently, there is only a limited number of approved drugs for the treatment of uveitis. Based on the diverse nature of uveitis , there is a high unmet need for varied therapy approaches. Significant efforts are being made to develop new treatments for uveitis, as current pharmacologic management, which is dominated by competitively priced corticosteroids and also immunosuppressive drugs, is notorious for the development of adverse side effects.
Click Here To Get Sample of Uveitis Industry Report @ http://orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/2084869
Bauch & Lomb
Fresenius SE & Co KGaA
Fujifilm Kyowa Kirin Biologics
Meiji Seika Pharma
Panoptes Pharma GesmbH
Sanwa Kagaku Kenkyusho
GlobalData estimates the drug sales for uveitis in 2016 were approximately $416.5M across the 7MM covered in this report. Over the 10-year forecast period, the market is expected to grow to $897.1M at a CAGR of 8.0%.
The anticipated introduction of five new drugs will further drive the market by offering novel treatment mechanisms, including new drug delivery routes and novel, non-corticosteroid drug molecules. These new drugs will expand the options available to treat uveitis patients and contribute to overall market growth.
Browse the complete report @ http://orbisresearch.com/reports/index/opportunity-analyzer-uveitis-opportunity-analysis-and-forecasts-to-2026
– Overview of uveitis: including epidemiology, etiology, pathophysiology, symptoms, diagnosis, and disease management.
– Annualized uveitis market revenue, cost of therapy per patient, and treatment usage patterns in three patient segments (including non-infectious mild and moderate anterior uveitis, non-infectious severe anterior uveitis, non-infectious intermediate, posterior and panuveitis), forecast from 2016 to 2026.
– Key topics covered: strategic competitor assessment, market characterization, unmet needs, clinical trial mapping and implications for the uveitis therapeutics market
– Pipeline analysis: comprehensive data assessing emerging trends and mechanisms of action under development for uveitis therapy. The most promising candidate in Phase III (and Phase II/III) development is profiled.
– Analysis of the current and future market competition in the global uveitis therapeutics market. Insightful review of the key industry drivers, restraints and challenges. Each trend is independently researched to provide qualitative analysis of its implications.
Reasons to buy
The report will enable you to –
– Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
– Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global uveitis therapeutics market.
– Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the global uveitis therapeutics market in the future.
– Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analysing the performance of various competitors.
– Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
– Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
Get the DISCOUNT on this report @ http://orbisresearch.com/contacts/discount/2084869
1.1 List of Tables
Table 1: Uveitis: Key Metrics in the 7MM 9
Table 2: SUN Working Group Anatomic Classification of Uveitis 26
Table 3: SUN Working Group Descriptors in Uveitis 27
Table 4: SUN Working Group Descriptors in Uveitis 27
Table 5: Systemic Diseases Associated with Uveitis 28
Table 6: Symptoms and Ocular Comorbidities of Uveitis 29
Table 7: Prognosis for Uveitis Patients 30
Table 8: Risk Factors, Comorbidities, and Associated Diseases for Uveitis 33
Table 9: 7MM, Diagnosed Incident Cases of Uveitis, Both Sexes, All Ages, N, Select Years, 2016-2026 54
Table 10: 7MM, Diagnosed Prevalent Cases of Uveitis, Both Sexes, All Ages, N, Select Years, 2016-2026 55
Table 11: Treatment Guidelines for Uveitis 65
Table 12: Most Prescribed Drugs for Uveitis by Class in the Global Markets, 2016 66
Table 13: Summary of Minor Therapeutic Classes, 2016 72
Table 14: Product Profile – Humira 77
Table 15: Humira SWOT Analysis, 2017 81
Table 16: Product Profile – Retisert 83
Table 17: Retisert SWOT Analysis, 2017 86
Table 18: Product Profile – Ozurdex 89
Table 19: Ozudex SWOT Analysis, 2017 92
Table 20: Comparison of Therapeutic Classes in Development for Non-infectious Uveitis, 2016-2026 126
Table 21: Product Profile – Opsiria 131
Table 22: Opsiria SWOT Analysis, 2017 134
Table 23: Product Profile – Durasert 140
Table 24: Durasert SWOT Analysis, 2017 143
Table 25: Product Profile – EGP-437 148
Table 26: EGP-437 SWOT Analysis, 2017 150
Table 27: Product Profile – CLS-TA 156
Table 28: CLS-TA SWOT Analysis, 2017 158
Table 29: Product Profile – ADX-102 162
Table 30: ADX-102 SWOT Analysis, 2017 164
Table 31: Adalimumab Biosimilars Being Developed in the 7MM/Globally 165
Table 32: Product Profile – Amjevita 169
Table 33: Amjevita SWOT Analysis, 2017 170
Table 34: Product Profile – Imraldi 172
Table 35: IMRALDI SWOT Analysis, 2017 172
Table 36: Innovative Early Stage Approaches for Non-infectious Uveitis, 2017 173
Table 37: Drugs in Development for Uveitis, 2017 184
Table 38: Clinical Benchmark of Key Pipeline Drugs – Anterior Uveitis 186
Table 39: Clinical Benchmark of Key Pipeline Drugs – Posterior Segment Uveitis 187
Table 40: Commercial Benchmark of Key Pipeline Drugs – Anterior Uveitis 188
Table 41: Commercial Benchmark of Key Pipeline Drugs – Posterior Segment Uveitis 189
Table 42: Key Events Impacting Sales for Uveitis, 2016-2026 195
Table 43: Uveitis Market – Global Drivers and Barriers, 2016-2026 196
Table 44: Key Historical and Projected Launch Dates for Uveitis 228
Table 45: Key Historical and Projected Patent Expiry Dates for Uveitis 229
Table 46: High-Prescribing Physicians (non-KOLs) Surveyed, By Country 239
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Name: Hector Costello
Organization: Orbis Research
Address: 4144N Central Expressway, Suite 600, Dallas, Texas – 75204, U.S.A.
Phone: +1 (214) 884-6817; +912064101019
This content is produced independently of Reuters Editorial News. For content inquiry, please contact email@example.com
This news is published on Reuters.