Orbis Research has announced the addition of the “UK Supermalls 2017-2022” to store by company, by country, and by application/type for the competitive landscape analysis.
Dallas, United States – October 12, 2017 —
“UK Supermalls 2017 – 2022“, report offers comprehensive insight and analysis of the channel, including forecasts to 2022, the major players, the key trends and consumer attitudes.
As consumers have little interest in visiting lacklustre town centres, the overall proposition of supermalls – the mix of retail, food service and leisure options – makes them a much more attractive destination for both shopping and socialising. Consequently, the UK supermalls market is forecast to grow by 7.2% over the next five years.
Request a sample of this report @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/482298
House of Fraser
Marks & Spencer
Monki & Other Stories
Russell & Bromley
Currys PC World
The Body Shop
Holland & Barrett
Supermalls continue to develop their proposition, including a more comprehensive leisure offer to appeal to a wider audience and meet consumer demand and expectations. Many of these supermalls have leisure-led extensions in development or in the pipeline e.g. intu Lakeside, which is enhancing its proposition with a 175,000 sq ft leisure extension anchored by a Nickelodeon entertainment centre.
Though supermalls appeal to a broad range of shoppers, landlords must emphasise their advantages and incentivise consumers to visit more frequently as more than two thirds of shoppers visit just once every three months or less. Supermalls must reward loyal shoppers to drive visits but they must also focus on customer acquisition – particularly among DE shoppers who under-index in terms of supermalls penetration. Though landlords are paying close attention to the leisure offer in supermalls, they must ensure they continue to review the retailer mix as the retailers in supermalls are the main footfall driver.
It provides in-depth analysis of the following –
– The hot issues impacting the market (including the growing importance of the leisure offer, retailers creating more destination stores, the possibility of longstanding anchor retailers being usurped by fashion players, supermalls’ need to promote the seamless shopper journey)
– Strategies for success
– Market and sector sizes and forecasts
– Profiles of the top three most visited supermalls
– Drive time to the top 10 supermalls
– Retailer market shares
– Consumer data
– Future outlook.
Check the DISCOUNT on this report @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/discount/482298
– Though sectors such as jewellery are performing well in supermalls, clothing & footwear is the dominant sector, with spend on this sector forecast to grow 7.3% to 2022, accounting for 57.4% of all supermalls’ retail sales by 2022.
– Despite this, anchor retailers are increasingly relying on beauty halls to drive footfall and beauty brands are investing in their own stores in these locations. Therefore, health & beauty – the second largest sector in supermalls – is forecast to be the fastest growing sector in the market, growing 14.5% to 2022.
– Though supermalls attract a broad spectrum of shoppers due to the wide range of retailer and products available and the leisure options, 22.6% of supermall visitors are aged 16-24 – the highest of any age group. This is unsurprising considering fashion retailers such as Zara, H&M and Primark are heavily investing in creating flagship and destination stores in these locations and are providing an enjoyable shopping experience alongside an attractive product offer. These retailers stand to gain the most share in supermalls as these value fashion players continue to grow their presence and appeal to a wider range of consumers.
Reasons to buy
– Understand the opportunities in the market, as both a supermall landlord and retailer, through our analysis of key issues in the market and the drivers which are aiding growth as well as the factors which are hindering further growth.
– Utilise our market sizing and forecasts for the key sectors in the supermalls channel to comprehend the impact of the increasing presence of health & beauty retailers and the shift to leisure in supermalls.
– Identify which retailers are growing their presence in the supermalls channel and what they are doing to drive share, to identify what this means for your brand and how you will be impacted.
– Use our consumer data to understand who is shopping at supermalls, what is driving visits to these locations as well as what different consumers value in the channel, such as the importance of the shopping experience, the range of retailers and products as well as the leisure facilities available.
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Name: Hector Costello
Organization: Orbis Research
Address: 4144N Central Expressway, Suite 600, Dallas, Texas – 75204, U.S.A.
Phone: +1 (214) 884-6817
This content is produced independently of Reuters Editorial News. For content inquiry, please contact email@example.com
This news is published on Reuters.