OrbisResearch.com has published “The Impact of Social Media on FMCG innovation: Exploring the opportunities presented by the Rise of Social Media” reports to its database.
Dallas, United States – December 22, 2017 —
“The Impact of Social Media on FMCG innovation“, explores the impact that the internet is having on consumers’ lives, and how brands can leverage social media to reach consumers in the digital age.
This report focuses on various trends that demonstrate the impact that social media is having on consumer behavior and product development across different FMCG sectors. These trends include self-branding, sensory and indulgence, the rise of the social influencers, and digital activism. The future implications of social media on the FMCG space will also be discussed.
Key players listed in the report are Nike, Shadowbox, Becycle, Instagram, YouTube, Fytt, Entia;Clinique, Quaker Oats, Gatorade, Just Herbs, Becca, Gik, Little Damage, Starbucks, The Bagel Shop, Ciate, Palm Vaults, Fenty Beauty, Tesco, Raw Pressery, Biore, Elizavecca, Royal, Huda Beauty, Uncle Ben’s, Pets at Home, Pepsi, Lush, Vero Water, Charlotte Tillbury, and Ariel.
– Over two thirds of consumers agree that the internet has had a positive impact on their social life.
– Over a third of global consumers believe that social media has made them more self-conscious about their image.
– Over a quarter of consumers find unique shapes and bright colors in packaging exciting.
Request a sample @ http://orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/2001149 .
Reasons to buy
– Understand the relevant consumer trends and attitudes that are driving the social media infatuation to inspire product development.
– Gain a broader understanding of the industries that social media is impacting, and those that are less developed to understand where there are gaps in the market.
– Access valuable strategic take-outs in the form of specific opportunities to enhance future decision-making and inform new product development.
Are you looking for a DISCOUNT before purchasing the report? Id yes, contact us @ http://orbisresearch.com/contacts/discount/2001149
Major points from Table of Contents:
2. The impact of Social Media on FMCG products
Individualism and self-branding
Shareable and sensory appeal
3. What next?
Purchase a single user copy @ http://orbisresearch.com/contact/purchase/2001149 .
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Name: Hector Costello
Organization: Orbis Research
Address: 4144N Central Expressway, Suite 600, Dallas
Phone: +1 (214) 884-6817