Orbisresearch.com published “The Changing Nature of Business Travel Market” from its database. The report covers the market landscape and its growth prospects over the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key trends and business opportunities for the industry.
Dallas, United States – April 17, 2018 —
GlobalData’s “The Changing Nature of Business Travel”, report provides an in depth analysis on the key industry trends in business travel for 2018, offering an insight into both business travelers and industry players.
Increased business confidence, trade and a better outlook for both the US and the Eurozone are expected to boost the demand for business travel. Yet, technology and demographic changes are transforming business travel. As the needs of business travelers are becoming increasingly complex, and technology is revolutionizing the industry, companies are urged to adapt and innovate.
Request for Sample of this Report @ http://orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/2118241 .
– International departures for business purposes are expected to increase by 5.4% in 2018 from 157.7 million in 2017 to 166.3 million in 2018 as a result of the improving economic landscape worldwide.
– Industry executives globally travel more for business rather than leisure
– China ranks first both as destination and as source market for business travel
– Technology such as artificial intelligence and digital security, but also the rise of the sharing economy, the growing importance of millennials in business travel and the popularity of bleisure trips are expected to entirely transform the business travel landscape.
• St. Regis
• Henn-na Hotels
Enquiry before buying report @ http://orbisresearch.com/contacts/enquiry-before-buying/2118241 .
Reasons to buy:
– This case study provides readers with insight into the key trends and developments in business travel for 2018, as well as key suggestions for meeting the rapidly changing needs of business travellers across cohorts. Therefore, it allows clients to develop an informed strategy for effectively tapping and growing within the business travel segment.
Some Point from TOC:
Insight into Business Travelers
Key Players in Business Travel
Business Travel Trends
Buy this report @ http://orbisresearch.com/contact/purchase/2118241 .
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Name: Hector Costello
Organization: Orbis Research
Address: 4144N Central Expressway, Suite 600, Dallas, Texas – 75204, U.S.A.
Phone: +1 (214) 884-6817
This content is produced independently of Reuters Editorial News. For content inquiry, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
This news is published on Reuters.