Software-defined Data Center Market registered a value worth USD 25.0 Billion in 2017, and is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 25.0% during 2018-2025, according to the study of Orbis Research.
Dallas, United States – April 12, 2018 —
The “Global Software-defined Data Center (SDDC) Market: 2018-2025 Key Industry Insights, Segments, Opportunities, and Forecasts” report has been added to OrbisResearch.com’s offering.
Browse Market Data Tables and 37 Figures spread through 100 Pages and in-depth TOC on “Software-defined Data Center Market Segmented by Network Solution (Software-defined Compute (SDC), Software-defined Networking (SDN), Software-defined Storage (SDS)); by Services (Consulting, Managed Services, Integration & Deployment); by End user (Large Enterprise, Medium Enterprise, Small Enterprise); Geography and Forecast 2018-2025”.
The global software-defined data center market is estimated to reach USD xx million by 2025.
Request Sample Copy of Research Report @ http://orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/2118076
Reasons for the study
• The aim of the study is to present a detailed outlook of the global software-defined data center (SDDC) market
• We have been tracking the internet penetration in developed and developing economies and have been monitoring various data breach incidents at the global and regional level. As an extension of this market, we have found out that the SDDC industry is gaining high importance as a solution to address cyber and data threats.
• During the course of our research we noticed the rising pattern towards adoption of SDDC for minimizing the infrastructure costs and boost the staff productivity especially in the IT sector
• We further noticed that the usage of SDDC as an automated platform for enhancing server efficiency, data security, and faster delivery of services has gained immense importance and its requirement is rising at noteworthy growth in countries that have a booming IT industry.
Make an Enquiry @ http://orbisresearch.com/contacts/enquiry-before-buying/2118076
Key industry insights
• The global SDDC market size was estimated to be USD xx million in 2017 and is expected to grow at a robust CAGR of more than 25.0% over the forecast period. Over the past few years, the global software-defined data center (SDDC) industry has risen tremendously exceeding approximately USD 25.0 billion in 2017.
• Factors such as exponential growth in Internet usage, growing big data, and high cost-effectiveness of the system drive the usage of software-defined data center across various industries, including retail, telecom & IT, BFSI, and healthcare
• Growth in the number of online shoppers generates a large pool of data, which is crucial for further target marketing. This factor has propelled the requirements of data centers for storage and processing
• Despite numerous challenges and threats pertaining to data infringement, high demand for vibrant connectivity, especially in emerging economies such as India, China, and Philippines among other Asian countries is considered to offer lucrative opportunities for the software-defined data center market in the future.
• The North America software-defined data center market on account of high technological advancement & high adaptation of SDDC is estimated to lead global market. However, the Asia-Pacific software-defined data center market is anticipated to exhibit the highest growth rate over the forecast period. The factors supporting the growth of software-defined data center market in Asia-Pacific region include a high adaptation of technologies and rapid growth of the data traffic, especially in the emerging economies such as India and China.
• The global SDDC market, by services, has been bifurcated into consulting, managed services, and integration & deployment. Increasing adoption of software-defined data center solutions in large enterprises that requires third-party assistance to operate the software-defined datacenter infrastructure generates high demand for managed services, and therefore, projected to observe the highest growth rate during the forecast period.
• The software-defined compute (SDC) segment is estimated to hold a dominant position in the global software-defined data center market by network solution. However, the software-defined networking market is anticipated to witness the highest growth rate over the forecast period. The key factors supporting the growth of SDN include integrated management system for enterprise resources, implementation of Quality of Service (QoS), higher security, low operational cost, and integrated cloud resource.
• Some of the key players operating in this market are Amazon Web Services, Inc., Big Switch Networks, Arista Networks, Brocade Communications Systems, Citrix Systems, Inc., EMC Corporation, Cisco Systems, Inc., L.P., International Business Machines (IBM) Corporation, HP Development Company, Oracle Corporation, Pluribus Networks, Dell Software, Inc., Microsoft Corporation, SAP SE, and NEC Corporation.
• The companies adopt numerous strategies including product launch, partnership, and acquisition to gain higher market share. For instance, EMC Corporation stretched its software-defined storage (SDS) product line by introducing ViPR Controller as an SDS solution. Similarly, other prominent players, such as IBM Corporation, Cisco System Inc., Microsoft Corporation, and Citrix system, have launched new software servers to increase their market shares.
• In January 2018: Kaminario, a cloud storage software company, has stepped into cloud service sector with the launch of software-defined composable data platform, the Kaminario Cloud Fabric.
• In June 2016: VMware, Inc. is a subsidiary of Dell Technologies acquired Arkin Net, an SDDC security and operations firm. This acquisition is anticipated to accelerate the businesses growth of network virtualization and cloud management.
• Network Solution Overview, 2015 – 2025 (Revenue)
o Software-defined Compute (SDC)
o Software-defined Networking (SDN)
o Software-defined Storage (SDS)
• Service Overview, 2015 – 2025 (Revenue)
o Managed Services
o Integration & Deployment
• End User Overview, 2015 – 2025 (Revenue)
o Large Enterprise
o Medium Enterprise
o Small Enterprise
• End User Overview, 2015 – 2025 (Revenue)
o Telecom & IT
• Regional Overview, 2015 – 2025 (Revenue)
o North America
o Asia Pacific
o Middle East & Africa
o Central & South America
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Name: Hector Costello
Organization: Orbis Research
Address: 4144N Central Expressway, Suite 600, Dallas, Texas – 75204, U.S.A.
Phone: +1 (214) 884-6817
This content is produced independently of Reuters Editorial News. For content inquiry, please contact email@example.com
This news is published on Reuters.