Global Pressure Pumping Market Information Report by Well Type (Land and Offshore), by Services (cementing, hydraulics and fracturing) and by Region – Forecast to 2027
Pune, India – December 7, 2018 —
Global Pressure Pumping Market – Overview
Pressure pumping is a propagation of fractures through layers of rock using pressurized fracturing fluid and pumping the cement into the well bore to complete it. It is primarily used to extract resources from low permeability reservoirs such as shale gas, and unconventional liquids, which are difficult to recover through regular drilling procedures.
According to a recent study report published by the Market Research Future, The global market of Pressure Pumping is booming and expected to gain prominence over the forecast period. The global Pressure Pumping market is forecasted to demonstrate an exponential growth by 2027, surpassing its previous growth records in terms of value with a whooping, CAGR during the estimated period (2017 – 2027).
Request Sample of this report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/1354
New oil reserve discoveries increase the drilling and exploration activities in coming years which upsurge the demand for the market. For example, in Liberia, Exxon Mobile Corporation is planning to start oil drilling in its recently found oil reserves by 2018. Moreover, global increasing demand for energy cross the globe has resulted in rapid increase in the offshore drilling activities to meet the increasing demand, which ultimately has provided significant boost to the Pressure Pumping market. However, stringent government regulation as well as high installation cost of pressure pumping systems are the factors may hinder the market growth of the market.
Study Objectives of Pressure Pumping
• To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast for the next 10 years of the various segments and sub-segments of the global Pressure Pumping market
• To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth
• To Analyze the Pressure Pumping market based on various factors- price analysis, supply chain analysis, Porters five force analysis.
• To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to six main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East, and Africa
• To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective
• To provide country level analysis of the market for segment by Well Type, Services, and by region as well as its sub segments
• To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
• To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, and new product developments in the global Pressure Pumping market
Enquiry before Buying @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/enquiry/1354
Market Synopsis of Pressure Pumping
Significant depletion of matured oil fields has forced Oil companies to shift their focus towards drilling activities. Pressure pumping being an essential part of pumping oil from matured oil fields and increased drilling activities to pump oil from unconventional onshore fields is leading to a significant increase in the demand in the pressure pumping market. With the further depletion of oil fields the market for pressure pumping is going to witness further growth due to increasing complexity of pumping oil from shallow oil fields.
Hence the market for Pressure pumping is expected to grow at XX% CAGR (2016-2027).
The Pressure pumping market has been segmented on the basis of Well Type as Land and Offshore. On the basis of Services the market has been segmented as cementing, hydraulics and fracturing.
• Pressure pumping Contractors
• Pressure pumping Suppliers
• Research and Development (R&D) Companies
Regional Analysis of Pressure Pumping Market:
North America is the leading region in this market mainly due to large number of major contractors and Companies in this region. North America is poised to growth at a significant pace with the existing competition in the market and heavy investments in R&D for technological development.
Some of the key players in the Pressure Pumping market are Weatherford International, China Oilfield Services Ltd., Halliburton Company, Saipem S.p.A., Schlumberger Limited, Baker Hughes and Superior Energy Services.
Request For TOC@ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/request-toc/1354
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
MRFR team have supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients. Our market research studies by products, services, technologies, applications, end users, and market players for global, regional, and country level market segments, enable our clients to see more, know more, and do more, which help to answer all their most important questions.
In order to stay updated with technology and work process of the industry, MRFR often plans & conducts meet with the industry experts and industrial visits for its research analyst members.
Market Research Future
+1 646 845 9312
Name: Akash Anand
Organization: Market Research Future
Address: Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers Pune
Phone: +1 646 845 9312
This news is published on Reuters.