Orbis Research adds “Global Patient Registry Software Market-Growth, Trends, and Forecasts (2017-2022)” Report to its Database.
Dallas, United States – December 11, 2017 —
Patient registry software is used to record a patient’s personal, social, and medical data, as reported by healthcare professionals. This is will mainly track the patient’s health throughout his/her life. It also contains the financial details of the patient and in case the patient needs financial aid, the government can provide assistance.
The Global Patient Registry Software Market was valued at USD XX million in 2016. Considering the historical trends and possible developments in the future, the market is projected to reach USD XX million by 2022, recording a CAGR of XX% over the forecast period of 2017-2022.
This market is segmented based on type of software, database, deployment model, pricing model, functionality, end-user, and geography.
A) By Product
• Integrated Software
• Standalone Software
B) By Database
• Product Registry: Medical Device Registry, Drug Registry
• Health Service Registry
• Disease Registry: Diabetes Registry, Cardiovascular Registry, Cancer Registry, Rare Disease Registry, Asthma Registry, Chronic Kidney Disease Registry and Others (Ophthalmology, Joint Replacement, Hemophilia, and Neuromuscular Disease)
C) By Deployment Model
• On-premise Model
• Cloud-based Model
D) By Pricing Model
• Subscription Model
• Ownership Model
E) By Functionality
• Population Health Management (PHM)
• Patient Care Management
• Health Information Exchange (HIE)
• Point of Care
• Product Outcome Evaluation
• Medical Research and Clinical Studies
F) By End-user
• Government Organizations and Third Party Administrators (TPAs)
• Private Payer
• Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, and Medical Device Firm
• Research Center
Request Sample of Global Patient Registry Software Market -Growth, Trends, and Forecasts (2017-2022) Report at: http://orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/465103
The major driver of this market is the need of disease management. Several people suffering from chronic diseases need to track their diagnosis records throughout their lives. Therefore, by utilizing a continuous registry, physicians can prescribe relevant drugs or treatments, after taking into consideration the patient’s medical history. The worldwide adoption of information technology is also a driver of this market.
The major restraint is the lack of data privacy. Data can be mishandled easily, as several organizations, including government, non- government, and insurance agencies have access to it. As this is still an emerging avenue, there is a lack of skilled healthcare IT professionals trained in data management. These are the major restraints of the market.
1. Global Vision Technologies Inc. (GVT)
2. IFA Systems Ag
3. ImageTrend Inc.
4. Liaison Technologies
5. McKesson Corporation
6. IBM Corporation Company
7. United Health Group Inc.
8. Quintiles Transnational Holdings Inc.
9. Telligen Inc.
Enquire more about the Report & Discount offers at: http://orbisresearch.com/contacts/enquiry-before-buying/465103
Key Deliverables in Report:
• Market analysis with region-specific assessments and competition analysis.
• Market definition along with the identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges.
• Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenario, rising prospective opportunities, and identification of key companies that can influence this market on global and regional scales.
• Extensively researched competitive landscape section with company profiles of key players, with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information
• Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the global patient registry software market.
• Insights of the market in the regions with the highest potential for growth and identification of the untapped markets.
Some Points covered in Report are:
1.1 Market Definition
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Key Inferences
5. Market Overview
5.1 Current Market Scenario
5.2 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
5.2.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
5.2.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
5.2.3 Threats of New Entrants
5.2.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
5.2.5 Competitive Rivalry Within the Industry
Place a Purchase Order of this Report at: http://orbisresearch.com/contact/purchase/465103
Name: Hector Costello
Email: Send Email
Organization: Orbis Research
Address: 4144N Central Expressway, Suite 600,
This content is produced independently of Reuters Editorial News. For content inquiry, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
This news is published on Reuters.