Rising demand for paper from the packaging industry, high demand in emerging countries, and sustained demand for uncoated paper are key factors contributing to high CAGR of paper pigments market during the forecast period
New York City, United States – June 24, 2020 /MarketersMedia/ —
According to the current analysis of Reports and Data, the global paper pigments market was valued at USD 13.29 billion in 2018 and is expected to reach USD 20.43 billion by the year 2026, at a CAGR of 5.5 percent. The paper pigments are fine and inorganic particles used as fillers and coatings in papermaking. The paper pigments are used to color and fill the paper. These pigments are also used in high-quality label papers; premium white coated board, thin printing papers, high-speed inkjet papers, and specialties like tipping papers.
This is the latest report covering the current COVID-19 scenario. The coronavirus pandemic has greatly affected every aspect of the worldwide industry. It has brought along various changes in market conditions. The rapidly changing market scenario and initial and future assessment of the impact are covered in the research report. The report discusses all the major aspects of the market with expert opinions on the current status along with historical data.
Get a sample PDF copy of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2127
Key players mentioned in the research report are:
Omya, Imerys, Chemours, Thiele Kaolin Company, Kamin/Cadam, Kemira, Minerals Technologies (MTI), BASF SE, Ashapura Group, and J.M. Huber Corporation
In terms of applications, the global Paper Pigments market can be segmented into:
In terms of types, the global Paper Pigments market can be segmented into:
To get a discount on the report, click @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/2127
For geographical segmentation, regional supply, application-wise, and type-wise demand, key players, and others, this report covers the following regions: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, and Middle East & Africa. The report sheds light on the competitive landscape of the market that covers the product offerings, services, market shares, and business overview. This Paper Pigments Market research report covers various dynamic aspects like the market drivers, restraints and challenges, and growth prospects. The prominent and leading companies are profiled in the report.
Further key findings from the report suggest
• Paper pigments market is growing at a CAGR of 0% in the Asia Pacific, followed by North America and Europe, with 7.1 % and 7.3% CAGR, respectively.
• The key players contributing to the market growth are Imerys, Omya AG, BASF SE, Ashapura Group, J.M. Huber Corporation, Kemira, The Chemours Company, and Thiele Kaolin Company.
• The coated segment was valued at 5.81 billion in 2018 and is expected to grow at the largest rate of 7.5%. Need for superior quality paper is the primary factor contributing to the market growth of this product segment
• The paper pigments market is expected to grow at a high rate during the forecast period due to more use of paper in healthcare, personal care, home care, and retail industries for paper packaging applications.
• The coated paper segment is the fastest and largest growing segment during the forecast period, and this is due to high growth in commercial printing and packaging industry.
• The main segmentation of paper pigments market is done based on type, application, and region. Each segment has its subsegments, which are driving the market up to 2026.
• Calcium carbonate market segment dominates the market during the forecast period because it is less expensive and enables brighter paper.
Get the full report description, TOC, Table of Figures, Charts @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/paper-pigments-market
This research report delivers a 360 overview of the competitive landscape of the Global Paper Pigments Market. Furthermore, it includes massive data regarding the latest trends, technological advancements, and methodologies. The study analyzes the Global Paper Pigments Market in a detailed and extensive manner for the readers to gain better insights.
Thank you for reading our report. For further details or to inquire about customization, please let us know and we will offer you the report as per your needs.
Our in-house experts assist our clients with advice based on their proficiency in the market that helps them in creating a compendious database for the clients. Our team offers expert insights to clients to guide them through their business ventures. We put in rigorous efforts to keep our clientele satisfied and focus on fulfilling their demands to make sure that the end-product is what they desire. We excel in diverse fields of the market and with our services extending to competitive analysis, research and development analysis, and demand estimation among others, we can help you invest your funds in the most beneficial areas for research and development. You can rely on us to provide every significant detail you might need in your efforts to make your business flourish.
Name: John Watson
Email: Send Email
Organization: Reports And Data
Address: 40 Wall St. 28th floor New York City, NY 10005 United States
Release ID: 88965417