The different aspects of data on the Nylon Fibers market critical data are showcased intellectually through resources such as infographics, charts, and tables.
New York, United States – May 27, 2020 /MarketersMedia/ —
The Global Nylon Fibers Market is forecast to reach USD 56.54 Billion by 2027, according to a new report by Reports and Data. Nylon belongs to the family of aliphatic or semi-aromatic based synthetic polymers, known as polyamides. Some polyamides are commercialized using the name Nylons as the polyamides can be artificially made through the solid-growth synthesis process of Nylon yielding material. Nylon is a silk-textured, synthetic thermoplastic material which can be changed into the shape of fibers and films. Nylon Fibers are synthetic fiber made of nylon, and the chemical composition, structures, and properties are modified during the manufacturing based on particular end-uses. The continuous growth of the apparel industry, ropes, cordage, home textile materials, carpets, rugs, tire cords, narrow woven materials, backpacks, swimwear, and trekking wear, to name a few are expected to drive the demand throughout the forecast period primarily.
This report covers the recent COVID-19 incidence and its impact on Nylon Fibers Market. The pandemic has widely affected the economic scenario. This study assesses the current landscape of the ever-evolving business sector and the present and future effects of COVID-19 on the market.
To request a sample or speak to an expert before you buy the report, click on the link below@ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2835
Key participants include DuPont de Nemours, Inc., BASF SE, Li Peng Enterprise Co. Ltd., Koninklijke DSM N.V., Nylstar SA, Evonik Industries AG, Ascend Performance Materials, Reliance Industries Limited, Zig Sheng Industrial Co., Ltd., and Universal Fibers, among others.
The Asia Pacific region is expected to retain its dominance in the global market. The market is North America is growing at apace due to the extensive use of nylon fibers in intimate wears, sports wears, swimwear and home décor products. China and India are some of the fastest-growing markets in the world, and the United States and China hold some of the most prominent players in the market.
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data have segmented the global Nylon Fibers Market on the basis of the type, sales channel, form, end-use verticals, and region:
Type Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; Volume: Kilo Tons; 2017-2027)
• Nylon 6
• Nylon 6,6
• Nylon 6,10
• Nylon 6,12
Sales Channel Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; Volume: Kilo Tons; 2017-2027)
• Online Retailing
• Offline Retailing
Form Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; Volume: Kilo Tons; 2017-2027)
• Textile Fiber
• Staple Fiber
End-Use Verticals Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; Volume: Kilo Tons; 2017-2027)
• Textile & Fabric Industries
• Industrial Fibers
• Consumer Products
• Thermoplastic Products
Ask for available discounts on this report by reaching out to us at @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/2835
Further key findings from the report suggest
• Nylon 6 or polycaprolactam is a semi-crystalline polyamides and has six backbone carbons in the repeat unit. Nylon 6 is formed by the process called ring-opening polymerization, unlike the other nylons which are manufactured by polymer condensation. Nylon 6 is highly elastic with high tensile strength, resistant to abrasion and chemicals like acids & alkalis. Nylon generally comes in the white color formation; however, as per the final product requirement, it can be dyed in any other colors. Nylon 6 is used in bristles of toothbrushes, musical instruments, knitted garments, hosiery, and automotive applications in gears, bearings, and others.
• In June 2019, Universal Fibers, Inc., a major player in the nylon fibers production, updated the acquisition of twisting and heat-setting assets for its production Europe and Asian production facilities situated in Gorzow, Poland and Taicang, China. Both plants in the two different continents are fully integrated with all the procedures right from extrusion to finished yarns in multiple chemistries, including Nylon 6 and Nylon 6,6, and serve carpet manufactures deal in residential, commercial and automotive end-uses.
• North America is forecasted to witness significant growth in the overall market due to its increasing demand for staple nylon fiber, having grown at a CAGR of 4.5% during the forecast period. US possesses the highest market share in this region and some of the vital players of the market.
Regional Outlook (Revenue in USD Million; 2016–2026)
• North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
• Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)
• Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
• South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia)
To read the full report now, with industry-wide coverage, visit@ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/nylon-fibers-market
The research report by Reports and Data analyzes and forecasts the growth of the Nylon Fibers Market at the global and regional levels. The market has been projected in terms of volume and price for the forecast period. The report also sheds light on the various opportunities within the market.
Name: John Watson
Email: Send Email
Organization: Reports And Data
Address: 40 Wall St. 28th floor New York City, NY 10005 United States
Release ID: 88959249