The different aspects of data on the Mycoplasma Testing market critical data are showcased intellectually through resources such as infographics, charts, and tables.
New York, United States – May 19, 2020 /MarketersMedia/ —
According to the current analysis of Reports and Data, the global Mycoplasma Testing Market was valued at USD 541.2 million in 2018 and is expected to reach USD 1.42 million by year 2026, at a CAGR of 12.6%. Mycoplasma is the smallest discovered species of bacteria, mostly developed through the de-generative evolution from Gram-positive bacteria. Mycoplasma bacterial cell lacks a cell wall and can either be parasitic or saprotrophic. Though, there are around 200 different types of mycoplasma bacteria, most of them are harmless. Mycoplasma testing is used to diagnose present or past mycoplasma infection in patients. Mycoplasma microbes can exist as healthy flora in the patient’s throat, genitourinary tract, or respiratory tract. Additionally, due to the lack of cell wall, the mycoplasma bacterial cells are immune to a several common antibiotics. Furthermore, mycoplasma testing plays an essential role in cell culture and must be done at every step of product development, including cell banks, viral seed stocks, and final products.
Mycoplasma can quickly spread through droplets during cell culture and are difficult to detect under a microscope; hence, they need specific tests to be performed for the same. Growing expenditure in the healthcare sector by key market players to enhance customer satisfaction and achieve technological advancements is expected to propel the global market for mycoplasma testing. Mycoplasma testing market is also driven by the increased adoption of mycoplasma testing in the microbiology sector, rising occurrences of mycoplasma infections, growing number of water pollution-related infections, favorable investment scenario for the healthcare industry through public and private sector, and increasing awareness about mycoplasma bacterial infections.
This report covers the recent COVID-19 incidence and its impact on Mycoplasma Testing Market. The pandemic has widely affected the economic scenario. This study assesses the current landscape of the ever-evolving business sector and the present and future effects of COVID-19 on the market.
Get FREE Sample Copy with TOC of the Report to understand the structure of the complete report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2129
Key participants include Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (U.S.), Lonza Group Ltd. (Switzerland), Merck KGaA (Germany), Roche Diagnostics (Switzerland), American Type Culture Collection (U.S.), Bionique Testing Laboratories, Inc. (U.S.), InvivoGen (U.S.), PromoCell GmbH (Germany), Norgen Biotek Corp. (Canada), GenBio (Canada), Meridian Bioscience, Inc. (U.S.), and Savyon Diagnostics (Israel).
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data has segmented the mycoplasma testing market on the basis of product type, technology type, application type, end use, and region:
Product Type (Revenue, USD Million; 2016–2026)
• Kits & Reagents
o PCR Assay
o Nucleic Acid Detection
o Elimination Kits & Reagent
o Standards & Controls
Technology Type (Revenue, USD Million; 2016–2026)
• Direct Assay
• Indirect Assay
• DNA Staining
• Microbial Culture Techniques
• Enzymatic Methods
Application Type (Revenue, USD Million; 2016–2026)
• Cell Line Testing
• Virus Testing
• End of Production Cells Testing
End Use (Revenue, USD Million; 2016–2026)
• Pharmaceutical Companies
• Cell Banks
Buy Your Copy Now (Customized report delivered as per your specific requirement) @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/checkout-form/2129
Further key findings from the report suggest
• Mycoplasma testing market is growing at a CAGR of 13.0% in Asia Pacific, followed by North America and Europe, with 12.8 % and 12.5% CAGR respectively. Increasing government support, coupled with high investments in R&D, is a major factor driving the market growth.
• As of 2018, Kits & Reagents segment is the dominating Mycoplasma testing, which holds 47.5% of the global market. The Asia Pacific regional market is the chief revenue generating source for this product segment, followed by the North American and European regions.
• Mycoplasma infection is one of the major cause of human infectious diseases, therefore the sample requires to be tested at every step of processing.
• As mycoplasma infection can become chronic, it reduces the efficiency and strength of the immune system, making it weak over time and highly increasing the risk of infections caused by other microorganisms.
• Mycoplasma contamination is the most common but serious problem faced while culturing cells, thus proper mycoplasma testing should be carried out before production of the final product. For instance, the MycoProbe Mycoplasma Detection Kit can be used for high-throughput and routine screening of cell culture for detection of mycoplasma contamination.
Browse the full report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/mycoplasma-testing-market
The research report by Reports and Data analyzes and forecasts the growth of the Mycoplasma Testing Market at the global and regional levels. The market has been projected in terms of volume and price for the forecast period. The report also sheds light on the various opportunities within the market.
Name: John Watson
Email: Send Email
Organization: Reports And Data
Address: 40 Wall St. 28th floor New York City, NY 10005 United States
Release ID: 88958157