An extensive study of the product application and services conducted by subject matter experts assessing the Marine Lubricants market will help product owners to make a wise decision.
New York, United States – May 20, 2020 /MarketersMedia/ —
The Marine Lubricants Market is expected to reach USD 7.15 Billion by 2026, according to a new report by Reports and Data. The Marine Lubricants Market is anticipated to show robust growth during the forecast period. The key factors driving the market are the increase in world trade, new shipbuilding abilities and dry-docking activities which tend to stimulate the market globally. The predominance of yacht and cruise ships for leisure time is also adding to the growth of the market.
The improvement in the shipping industries is growing very swiftly across the world that propels the growth of the marine lubricants market. Sea-borne navigation is an essential source of transportation. The growing transportation and Shipbuilding activity across Europe and Asia Pacific region is expected to increase the growth of marine lubricants market. Also, ongoing improvements in alternative technologies such as bio-based marine lubricants are anticipated to contribute to the growth of the market. However, economic difficulties in shipbuilding are hindering the growth of the market.
This report covers the recent COVID-19 incidence and its impact on Marine Lubricants Market. The pandemic has widely affected the economic scenario. This study assesses the current landscape of the ever-evolving business sector and the present and future effects of COVID-19 on the market.
Avail a FREE Sample to know more about the complete Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1718
Europe is anticipated to grow at the highest rate of 2.7% during the forecast period. Presence of significant players of the marine lubricants market such as ExxonMobil, Shell, Total S.A., and many others in the Europe region accelerate the growth of marine lubricants in this region.
The Key players in the Marine Lubricants Market include Exxon Mobil Corporation, Royal Dutch Shell Plc., Aegean Marine Petroleum Network Inc., Chevron Corporation, BP PLC, LUKOIL Marine Lubricants DMCC, Idemitsu Kosan Co. Ltd., Sinopec Corporation, Total S.A., and Valvoline LLC.
For the purpose of this study, Reports and Data have segmented the market on the basis of Product, Ship Type, Application, and region:
Product Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; and Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
• Mineral Oil
Ship Type Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; and Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
• Bulk Carrier
• Container Ship
Application Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; and Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
• Engine Oil
• Compressor Oil
• Hydraulic Oil
• Gear Oil
To buy this report on the Marine Lubricants market, click here @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/checkout-form/1718
Further key findings from the report suggest
• The Marine Lubricants Market is estimated to reach USD 7.15 Billion by 2026, at a CAGR of 1.9% during the forecast period.
• Significant oil & gas exploring companies have been involved in multiple drilling projects to find new reserves for hydrocarbons. Rise in offshore drilling activities to meet the growing demand for crude oil & its refined products from chemical manufacturers and refineries should promote product demand.
• The bio based oil accounts for the largest share of 36.7% of the market in 2018.
• Rising consumption in passenger ships, commercial vessels, cargo, yachts, Floating Production Storage and Offloading (FPSO), and traditional offshore drilling rigs are anticipated to bring lucrative opportunities for the market.
• Shell announced in April 2019 that it would provide innovative marine lubricant for engines that run on bunker fuels with a sulfur content of less than 0.5pc. The announcement was made keeping in view the International Maritime Organization 0.5pc sulfur cap which is expected to come into force in Jan 2020.
• R&D initiatives by companies to improve advanced products that have a broad service base are anticipated to create tremendous growth possibilities for industry participants.
Regional Outlook (Revenue in USD Million; 2016–2026)
• North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
• Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)
• Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
• South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia)
To get the full report on the Marine Lubricants market, with global and region-wise coverage, visit this link now@ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/marine-lubricants-market
Our in-house experts assist our clients with advice based on their proficiency in the market that helps them in creating a compendious database for the clients. Our team offers expert insights to clients to guide them through their business ventures. We put in rigorous efforts to keep our clientele satisfied and focus on fulfilling their demands to make sure that the end-product is what they desire. We excel in diverse fields of the market and with our services extending to competitive analysis, research and development analysis, and demand estimation among others, we can help you invest your funds in the most beneficial areas for research and development. You can rely on us to provide every significant detail you might need in your efforts to make your business flourish.
Name: John Watson
Email: Send Email
Organization: Reports And Data
Address: 40 Wall St. 28th floor New York City, NY 10005 United States
Release ID: 88958313