Latest niche market research study on “Global Luxury Hotels Market to 2021: Market data and insights on global luxury hotels industry” published at Orbisresearch.com
Dallas, United States – January 11, 2018 —
GlobalData’s “Global Luxury Hotels Market to 2021″, report provides a thorough insight into global luxury hotels market. The report shades light into the key trends and issues. It offers key insights at regional level and major country level markets analyzing the number of hotel establishments, number of rooms, occupancy rate, room nights available, room nights occupied, average room revenue per available room, average room revenue per occupied room, average total revenue per available room, total room revenues, total non-room revenues, total revenues, and number of guests.
The presence of an affluent corporate culture and the growing impact of the manufacturing and services sector on the economies across the globe are expected to play a pivotal role in the growth of the luxury hotels market. Damages caused by unforeseen circumstances at a country level, such as natural disasters and terrorist threats have crippled several hotels in European and Middle Eastern countries, and continue to be lurking hindrances for market growth.
Get PDF sample of Global Luxury Hotels Market @ http://orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/2022828
Intercontinental Hotels Group
Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts
Banyan Tree Holdings Limited
Rezidor Hotel Group
Rotana Hotel Management Corporation
– The opening of three five-star eco-luxury resorts in June 2017 – Soneva Jani, Nekupe Sporting Resort & Retreat, and Alila Anji – has fueled a growing trend in sustainable luxury travel. Sustainable luxury was considered an oxymoron until recently when there was a shift in the trends in the luxury hospitality industry towards green and sustainable travel. The concept of sustainable travel has evolved from paperless checkouts and refillable soap dispensers to efforts in regard to sustainable development for all the value-added luxuries offered in the hotel. For instance, Soneva emphasizes luxuries while minimizing the use of junk, inorganic, and unsustainable products and using natural, organic products instead for the preparation of authentic cuisines, which helps to enhance the health of the customers. They also prioritize providing a pristine environment and wide open spaces in the hotels. These initiatives would definitely attract millennials to such hotels, and thereby would encourage the hoteliers to pursue such initiatives.
– Chanel’s Karl Lagerfeld (premium clothing and accessories brand) and watch brand Shinola are two of the latest additions in terms of brands that plan to open boutique hotels by the end of 2018. Karl Lagerfeld plans to launch the hotel in Macau initially, followed by some other destinations including Detroit.In addition, homewares brands have plans to invest in properties for luxury hotels, mostly as an extension of their product and brand portfolios. West Elm, a popular furniture retail store chain, is expected to open hotel chains across the US (including Detroit, Savannah, and Indianapolis) by the end of 2018. These trends will increase and will create more competition in the market; therefore the success of these brands in the industry in the future will be highly dependent on their marketing activities.
Reasons to buy
– Take strategic business decisions using historic and forecast market data related to the global luxury hotels market
– Understand the key market trends and growth opportunities in the global luxury hotels market
– Gain strategic insights on the leading global luxury hotels market
Buy a report @ http://orbisresearch.com/contact/purchase/2022828
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Name: Hector Costello
Organization: Orbis Research
Address: 4144N Central Expressway, Suite 600, Dallas, Texas – 75204, U.S.A.
Phone: +1 (214) 884-6817; +912064101019
This content is produced independently of Reuters Editorial News. For content inquiry, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
This news is published on Reuters.