Kiara received the award in the town of Batesburg-Leesville, SC, on May 18th.
May 21, 2020 —
Batesburg-Leesville, SC – Kiara Cancer, a Batesburg-Leesville native was officially recognized by Mayor Lancer B. Shull in honor of her 30th birthday on May 18th in a ceremony at the Town Hall. The proclamation was issued in recognition and gratitude for the many services that Kiara has performed for the community, namely:
• Having worked to provide resources for those in the community, as well as donating $500 scholarships to four graduating students
• The success of her staffing agency ‘Extraordinary Headhunters’ which has resulted in employment for over 450 people to date and an invitation to serve on the prestigious Forbes Business Council
• Kiara’s ‘COVID-19 Give Back Fund’ initiative which resulted in donations of over $20,000 for those in need
• Her remarkable achievement in overcoming physical injury and personal hardship which fueled her efforts to attain personal success as well as the success of others
• Outstanding business leadership with a focus on philanthropy and enhancement of the human condition.
“I feel truly honored and blessed to receive such recognition,” says Kiara. “It’s my pleasure to do all that I can to give back to the wonderful people of Batesburg-Leesville!”
About Kiara Cancer
Kiara is a member of the Columbia Chamber of Commerce Small Business Council, the United Way Young Leader Society, & Women in Philanthropy and the Forbes Business Council.
Kiara is active as a philanthropist in the community, volunteering her time and contributing her resources to non-profits. She has also founded her own non-profit, Women Inspiring Girls, through which she aims to support young girls as they become professionals and leaders; she also serves on the Board of Directors for Daniels Christian School – toward that the end, she is also the mind behind the “Working Wednesday” TV segment on ABC Columbia.
Her nationwide staffing agency, Extraordinary Headhunters LLC, is a team of highly skilled recruiting and marketing experts. The company aims to assist individuals who are seeking career opportunities in the South Carolina and surrounding areas, and strives to consistently provide qualified experts to companies nationally and internationally.
For more information about Extraordinary Headhunters LLC, please visit www.extraordinaryheadhuntersllc.com.
Release ID: 88958407