The growing prevalence of diabetes is one of the significant factors influencing market growth.
New York City, United States – May 28, 2020 /MarketersMedia/ —
The global insulin pumps market is expected to reach USD 9.41 Billion by 2027, according to a new report by Reports and Data. Insulin pumps are used for insulin therapy and is used for the treatment of patients with all types of diabetes. The need for insulin therapy depends upon the balance between insulin resistance and insulin secretion. Patients with type 1 diabetes require insulin treatment permanently unless they receive a whole organ pancreas transplant or an islet. Type 2 diabetes patients require insulin as their beta-cell function lowers over time. Diabetes and its complications, societal costs, and deaths have a huge and rapidly growing impact across the globe. In 2019: approximate 463 million adults (20-79 years) were living with diabetes, and by 2045, this is expected to rise to 700 million. A growing number of diabetic patients are propelling the demand for insulin.
This report covers the current COVID-19 effects on the economy. This outbreak has brought along drastic changes in world economic situations. The current scenario of the ever-evolving business sector and present and future appraisal of the effects are covered in the report as well.
Get FREE Sample Copy with TOC of the Report to understand the structure of the complete report@ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2346
Leading Insulin Pumps manufacturers/companies operating at both regional and global levels:
Animus Corporation, Asante, Insulet Corporation, Nipro Diagnostic Inc., Cellnovo Ltd., Ypsomed Group, Medtronics Inc., Tandem Diabetes Care Inc., Roche, and Valeritas, among others.
Technological advancements in the insulin pumps have led to improved reliability and functionality. CSII (continuous subcutaneous insulin infusion) technology has observed several advancements, comprising the incorporation of continuous glucose monitoring (CGM) with the insulin pump. At present, these pumps with the integration of AI are capable of controlling the algorithm that analyzes the blood glucose level and automatically delivers the insulin to the individual using it.
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data have segmented the global insulin pumps market on the basis of product type, accessories, end-user, and region:
Product Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2027)
• Traditional Insulin Pump
• Disposable Insulin Pump
Accessories Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2027)
• Insulin Set Insertion Devices
• Insulin Cartridges
End-User Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2027)
• Hospitals & Clinics
• Homecare settings
Buy Your Copy Now (Customized report delivered as per your specific requirement) @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/checkout-form/2346
Further key findings from the report suggest
• By product, traditional insulin pumps dominated the market share in 2018 and is likely to experience a growth rate of 8.9% in the forecast period. The growth of these type of pumps is primarily owing to their better reliability and high availability of the product.
• By accessories, the insulin set insertion device held the largest market share in 2018 and is estimated to witness a growth rate of 9.2% in the forecast period. The market dominance of this insulin pump accessory is attributed to its high usage frequency.
• By end-users, hospitals & clinics dominated the market in 2018 and are projected to have a CAGR of 9.0% in the forecast period. The market dominance is owing to the higher acceptance of advanced technologies, well-established healthcare facilities, increasing government funding, and rising private sector investments in the healthcare sector.
• North America dominated the market in 2018 and is anticipated to grow at a rate of 8.9% in the period 2019-2027. Rapid technological advancements, increasing prevalence of diabetes, and new product launches by market players, among others, are causative of the high market demand in the region.
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• Latin America
Read the full Research Report along with a table of contents, facts and figures, charts, graphs, etc. @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/insulin-pumps-market
To summarize, the global Insulin Pumps market report studies the contemporary market to forecast the growth prospects, challenges, opportunities, risks, threats, and the trends observed in the market that can either propel or curtail the growth rate of the industry. The market factors impacting the global sector also include provincial trade policies, international trade disputes, entry barriers, and other regulatory restrictions.
Our in-house experts assist our clients with advice based on their proficiency in the market that helps them in creating a compendious database for the clients. Our team offers expert insights to clients to guide them through their business ventures. We put in rigorous efforts to keep our clientele satisfied and focus on fulfilling their demands to make sure that the end-product is what they desire. We excel in diverse fields of the market and with our services extending to competitive analysis, research and development analysis, and demand estimation among others, we can help you invest your funds in the most beneficial areas for research and development. You can rely on us to provide every significant detail you might need in your efforts to make your business flourish.
Name: John Watson
Email: Send Email
Organization: Reports And Data
Address: 40 Wall St. 28th floor New York City, NY 10005 United States
Release ID: 88959501