High target disease prevalence, product launches, increasing strategic developments such as partnerships and agreements, favorable research funding scenario and drug development pressure on pharmaceuticals due to upcoming patent expiration dates are key factors contributing to high CAGR of Teleradiology during the forecast period.
New York City, United States – June 20, 2020 /MarketersMedia/ —
According to the current analysis of Reports and Data, the global Teleradiology market was valued at USD 3,004.6 million in 2018 and is expected to reach USD 11,423.4 million by the year 2026, at a CAGR of 18.2%. Teleradiology is the process of transference of radiological patient images from one place to another for either official diagnosis or consultation with other radiologists and physicians. Teleradiology market involves the technology that deals in the transmission of radiography images from external or remote locations to a strong healthcare establishment in an urban area through software that makes use of the Internet.
This is the latest report covering the current COVID-19 scenario. The coronavirus pandemic has greatly affected every aspect of the worldwide industry. It has brought along various changes in market conditions. The rapidly changing market scenario and initial and future assessment of the impact are covered in the research report. The report discusses all the major aspects of the market with expert opinions on the current status along with historical data.
Get a sample PDF copy of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2273
Key players mentioned in the research report are:
Siemens AG, Teleradiology Solutions (TRS), Global Diagnostics Limited., Mednax, Inc., Onrad, Inc., Telediagnostics Services Pvt. Ltd., Everlight Radiology, Agfa-Gevaert Group, Radisphere National Radiology Group, Inc., and Fujifilm Medical Systems, Inc.
In terms of applications, the global Teleradiology market can be segmented into:
Ambulatory Surgical Centers
In terms of Technique, the global Teleradiology market can be segmented into:
Computed Tomography (CT)
Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
The Teleradiology Market is analyzed on the basis of dynamics of demand and supply, pricing, total volume produced, revenue generated, and others. The manufacturing is studied on the basis of several factors such as manufacturing plant distribution, industry production, production capacity, and research and development. It also delivers accurate market evaluations with the use of SWOT analysis, investment analysis, returns analysis, and growth trend analysis, and others.
To get a discount on the report, click @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/2273
For geographical segmentation, regional supply, application-wise, and type-wise demand, key players, and others, this report covers the following regions: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, and Middle East & Africa. The report sheds light on the competitive landscape of the market that covers the product offerings, services, market shares, and business overview.
Further key findings from the report suggest
• Teleradiology allows storage of digital radiograph images through picture archiving and communication system software. It is used by urgent care clinics, hospitals, and mobile imaging companies
• The growing number of imaging tests, rising R&D activities related to eHealth, and increasing implementation of picture archiving and communication systems are some of the factors boosting the growth of the market
• Siemens Healthineers, in collaboration with GE Healthcare, launched a Go platform cardiac CT scanner in March 2019, boosting demand from Hospitals and Clinics
• Growing target population base coupled with the increasing prevalence of chronic diseases, such as cancer, cardiac diseases, bone impairments, and liver diseases, are the major factors contributing to the North American region’s largest revenue share of nearly 40% of the market
• Diagnostic centers are expected to high CAGR during the forecast period
• X-rays are the leading technique sub- segment of the global teleradiology market with a large market share of 41.1%, as it is having wide applications in various healthcare domains, such as orthopedics, cardiovascular diagnostics, chest imaging, cancer screening, and dental imaging
Get the full report description, TOC, Table of Figures, Charts @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/teleradiology-market
This research report delivers a 360 overview of the competitive landscape of the Global Teleradiology Market. Furthermore, it includes massive data regarding the latest trends, technological advancements, and methodologies. The study analyzes the Global Teleradiology Market in a detailed and extensive manner for the readers to gain better insights.
Thank you for reading our report. For further details or to inquire about customization, please let us know and we will offer you the report as per your needs.
Our in-house experts assist our clients with advice based on their proficiency in the market that helps them in creating a compendious database for the clients. Our team offers expert insights to clients to guide them through their business ventures. We put in rigorous efforts to keep our clientele satisfied and focus on fulfilling their demands to make sure that the end-product is what they desire. We excel in diverse fields of the market and with our services extending to competitive analysis, research and development analysis, and demand estimation among others, we can help you invest your funds in the most beneficial areas for research and development.
Name: John Watson
Email: Send Email
Organization: Reports And Data
Address: 40 Wall St. 28th floor New York City, NY 10005 United States
Release ID: 88964583