An extensive study of the product application and services conducted by subject matter experts assessing the Hybrid Adhesives and Hybrid Sealants market will help product owners to make a wise decision.
New York, United States – June 10, 2020 /MarketersMedia/ —
The Hybrid Adhesives and Hybrid Sealants is estimated to grow from USD 5.56 billion in 2018 to USD 9.96 billion by 2026, at a CAGR of 7.23%, during the forecast period. The market is driven by increased environmental regulations in North American and European developed counties and economic growth in emerging countries such as China and India.
Asia Pacific is likely to rise over the forecast timeline at the leading CAGR. This is mainly due to the increasing production of automobiles and the expansion of the construction and building sector in developing economies such as South Korea, China, India and Vietnam, which for myriad applications depend significantly on hybrid adhesives and sealants.
This report covers the recent COVID-19 incidence and its impact on Hybrid Adhesives and Hybrid Sealants Market. The pandemic has widely affected the economic scenario. This study assesses the current landscape of the ever-evolving business sector and the present and future effects of COVID-19 on the market.
Get a Free Sample Copy of this Report before you purchase free of cost! @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1196
The major players in the market are Wacker Chemie AG (Germany), Sika AG (Switzerland), Bostik (France), Henkel AG & Co. KGaA (Germany), Tremco illbruck GmbH & Co. KG. (Germany), 3M Company (US),Illinois Tool Works Incorporation (US), Soudal (Belgium), Kisling AG (Switzerland) and H.B. Fuller (US).
Segments covered in the report:
This report forecasts volume and revenue growth at a global, regional & country level, and provides an analysis on the industry trends in each of the sub-segments from 2016 to 2026. For the purpose of this study, Reports and Data have segmented the market on the basis of resin, applications, product-type and regional analysis.
Resin (Thousand Units: 2016-2026 and Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
• MS Polymer Hybrid
Applications (Thousand Units: 2016-2026 and Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
• Building & Construction
• Automotive & Transportation
• Industrial Assembly
Product Type (Thousand Units: 2016-2026 and Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
• Instant Adhesives
• Structural Adhesives
• Retaining Compounds
• Electrically Conductive Adhesives
• Film Adhesives
• Thread Sealants
To buy this report at discounts, visit @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/checkout-form/1196
Region (Thousand Units: 2016-2026 and Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
• North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
• Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)
• Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
• South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia)
Further key findings from the report suggest
• The market is estimated to grow from USD 5.56 billion in 2018 to USD 9.96 billion by 2026, at a CAGR of 7.23%, during the forecast period. The market is driven by increased environmental regulations in North American and European developed counties and economic growth in developing countries such as China and India.
• The market for epoxy – cyanoacrylate resin is expected to reach USD 3.39 Billion in 2026, at a CAGR of 6.84%. Epoxy – cyanoacrylate resin provides exceptional bonding strength to various substrates including plastic, metal, composite, rubber, and other substrate. Epoxy – cyanoacrylate resin provides fast fixation, which reduces assembly time, and a robust cure is quickly achieved even at low temperatures.
• The automotive and transportation segment is expected to grow the highest at a CAGR of 8.30% during the forecast period. Sealant is a substance used to block the passage of fluids in materials, a type of mechanical seal, through the surface or joints or openings.
• The building & construction segment is estimated to reach at USD 4.28 Billion, in 2026, at a CAGR of 7.87%. Hybrid adhesives & hybrid sealants are used in a wide range of building and construction industry sub – applications such as flooring, tiling, waterproofing, carpet laying, wall covering, insulation, roofing, civil work, façade, parquet, and others.
• Europe is expected to reach USD 2.79 Billion in 2026, at a CAGR of 6.76%. Europe is a vital market for hybrid adhesives and sealants, powered by countries like Germany, Spain, and the United Kingdom.
To read the full report now, with industry-wide coverage, visit@ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/hybrid-adhesives-and-hybrid-sealants-market
Our in-house experts assist our clients with advice based on their proficiency in the market that helps them in creating a compendious database for the clients. Our team offers expert insights to clients to guide them through their business ventures. We put in rigorous efforts to keep our clientele satisfied and focus on fulfilling their demands to make sure that the end-product is what they desire. We excel in diverse fields of the market and with our services extending to competitive analysis, research and development analysis, and demand estimation among others, we can help you invest your funds in the most beneficial areas for research and development. You can rely on us to provide every significant detail you might need in your efforts to make your business flourish.
Name: John Watson
Email: Send Email
Organization: Reports And Data
Address: 40 Wall St. 28th floor New York City, NY 10005 United States
Release ID: 88962425