An extensive study of the product application and services conducted by subject matter experts assessing the Humectants Market will help product owners to make a wise decision.
New York, United States – June 24, 2020 /MarketersMedia/ —
The latest study on the Humectants market published by the Reports and Data offers a deep understanding of the various market dynamics such as the challenges, drivers, trends, and opportunities. The report further elaborates on the micro and macro-economic factors that are expected to shape the growth of the Humectants market during the forecast period (2020-2026). The presented study elucidates the key indicators of market growth that includes a thorough analysis of the value chain, CAGR growth, and Porter’s Five Forces Analysis. This data will enable readers to understand the quantitative growth parameters of the global Humectants market.
This is the latest report covering the current COVID-19 scenario. The coronavirus pandemic has greatly affected every aspect of the worldwide industry. It has brought along various changes in market conditions. The rapidly changing market scenario and initial and future assessment of the impact are covered in the research report. The report discusses all the major aspects of the market with expert opinions on the current status along with historical data.
Get your copy of the sample of the global Humectants industry report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2010
Key participants include Cargill (U.S.), The Dow Chemical Company (U.S.), Archer Daniels Midland Company (U.S.). E. I. du Pont de Nemours and Company (U.S.), Roquette Frères (France), BASF SE, Lubrizol, Lipo Chemicals, Vantage Specialty Ingredients, Batory Foods.
It is the agent that prevent moisture loss and keep the surface hydrated and moisturized and can be found in various cosmetic products like creams, gels, lip balms and lotions. They are even used in F&B industry to retain the moisture and keep them fresh for a longer duration while increasing their shelf-life. Apart from moisturization, it provides other benefits like exfoliation, enhancing the texture, makes skin soft and smooth and prevents dryness. They also acts like magnets and attracts water molecules from the surrounding into the skin. Humectants are extensively used in the industry as an additive to enhance the shelf-life of food products. The advantages of humectants life safe, odor less, lack of extreme flavors, nutritional value and easy availability is expected to boost the demand in industry.
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data has segmented the Humectants market on the basis of source type, product type, application type and region:
Source (Revenue, USD Million; 2016–2026)
Product (Revenue, USD Million; 2016–2026)
• Sugar alcohol
• Alpha hydroxyl acids & Polysaccharides
Application (Revenue, USD Million; 2016–2026)
• Food & Beverages
o Bakery & confectionery products
o Functional & Nutritional food
• Oral & Personal care
• Animal feed
• Itchy skin Application
• Corticosteroid creams and ointments
• Other creams and ointments
• Oral medications
Get a discount on your copy of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/2010
Further key findings from the report suggest
• The market is growing at a CAGR of 1% in Asia Pacific followed by Europe and North America, with 7.1 % and 7.0% CAGR, respectively. Growing demand for humectants as additives and moisturizing agents in cosmetic industry is fueling up the industry.
• Moisture affects the microbial activity that accelerates certain chemical changes leading to a change in the texture, taste, color and aroma of product. Humectants prevent this by controlling the moisture changes in the product due to its surrounding humidity fluctuations.
• Humectants can be synthetic and natural. Salt and sugar are the most commonly used natural humectants in industry while some of the natural humectants like honey, egg yolk, egg white and molasses are used to keep it fresh for a longer duration.
• The key manufacturers are developing new strategies to improve the product value and develop products that are more environment and user friendly. For example, PepsiCo. Announced, since glycerin is still considered as ‘non-acceptable ingredient’ in most of the US countries, it is developing alternatives that will serve the same functionality as that of glycerin but also be label-friendly.
Key questions addressed in the Humectants market:
1. What are the current trends that are dictating the growth of the Humectants market?
2. What is the scope of innovation in the current market landscape?
3. How will the recent amendments in the industrial policies in the regions affect the growth of the Humectants market?
4. What is the projected value of the market in 2026?
5. Which regional market is expected to witness the highest CAGR growth during the assessment period?
Browse Complete Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/humectants-market
Thank you for reading our report. For further details or to inquire about customization, please let us know and we will offer you the report as per your needs.
Name: John Watson
Email: Send Email
Organization: Reports And Data
Address: 40 Wall St. 28th floor New York City, NY 10005 United States
Release ID: 88965393