Some of the key players profiled in the Variable Rate Technology Market include Kubota Corporation, Topcon Corporation, Deere & Company, Valmont Industries Inc, AG Leader Technology, Yara International ASA, Agco Corporation, Lindsay Corporation, and Aquaspy Inc.
Gaithersburg, Maryland, United States – January 7, 2020 /MarketersMedia/ —
Increasing knowledge about the economic advantages of variable rate application implementation, increased availability of VRT, and rising adoption of digital technologies in the farming sector are the key factors driving the market growth. However, the lack of daily operational decision support may restrain the market growth.
Request for sample here: https://www.strategymrc.com/report/variable-rate-technology-market/request-sample
Variable Rate Technology (VRT) can be defined as any tool or system that permits changing the rate of crop inputs such as fertilizers, and crop protection chemicals according to the sensed or mapped crop features.
By Crop Type, Cereals & Grains segment is likely to have a huge demand. The segment includes crops such as wheat and corn, which are extensively cultivated across the globe for food and use in animal feed. Wheat is among the most dominant crops grown worldwide and corn is widely used for animal feed. Thus, the use of VRT is the highest in this segment.
Access the complete report at: https://www.strategymrc.com/report/variable-rate-technology-market
By geography, North America is going to have a lucrative growth during the forecast period as the growth in automation and digitization of agriculture is providing new business models for this market.
Make an inquiry at: https://www.strategymrc.com/report/variable-rate-technology-market
Farm Sizes Covered:
• Small Farms
• Mid-Size Farms
• Large Farms
• Seeding Variable Rate Technology
• Crop Protection Chemical Variable Rate Technology
• Irrigation Variable Rate Technology
• Soil Sensing Variable Rate Technology
• Fertilizer Variable Rate Technology
• Yield Monitor Variable Rate Technology
• Other Variable Rate Technology Types
Crop Types Covered:
• Fruits & Vegetables
• Oilseeds & Pulses
• Cereals & Grains
• Other Crop Types
• Sensor-based Variable Rate Technology
• Map-based Variable Rate Technology
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
– Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
– Market share analysis of the top industry players
– Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
– Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub-segments, and the regional markets
– Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
– Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
– Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
– Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
– Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/StratisticsMRC
Follow us on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/company/stratistics-market-research-consulting-pvt-ltd?trk=mini-profile
About Stratistics MRC
We offer a wide spectrum of research and consulting services with in-depth knowledge of different industries. We are known for customized research services, consulting services, and Full-Time Equivalent (FTE) services in the research world. We explore market trends and draw our insights with valid assessments and analytical views. We use advanced techniques and tools among the quantitative and qualitative methodologies to identify the market trends.
Our research reports and publications are routed to help our clients to design their business models and enhance their business growth in the competitive market scenario. We have a strong team with hand-picked consultants including project managers, implementers, industry experts, researchers, research evaluators and analysts with years of experience in delivering the complex projects.
Release ID: 88941659
This news is published on Reuters.