Analytical Research Cognizance announces addition of 112 Pages Report on “2018 Global Structural Steel Market” containing 83 market data tables and 92 figures
Manhattan, United States – September 14, 2018 —
Structural steel is a category of steel used as a construction material for making structural steel shapes. A structural steel shape is a profile, formed with a specific cross section and following certain standards for chemical composition and mechanical properties. Structural steel shapes, sizes, composition, strengths, storage practices, etc., are regulated by standards in most industrialized countries.
Get Sample for Global Structural Steel Market Report 2018-2025 @ http://www.arcognizance.com/enquiry-sample/109959
Global Structural Steel market status and forecast, categorizes the global Structural Steel market size (value & volume) by manufacturers, type, application, and region. This report focuses on the top manufacturers in North America, Europe, Japan, China and other regions (India, Southeast Asia, Central & South America, and Middle East & Africa).
Structural steel has many uses in the modern world, but the application most associated with it is in construction. It is one of the most vital materials used in building, favored for a number of reasons, the main beings it versatility, relatively low production cost, high strength, sustainability and availability. Structural steel is categorized into shapes, each with their own compositional properties that are regulated by standards, which differ between different countries.
Geographically, the production of Asia concentrates in China, Japan, Korea, and India, which totally account for about 81.25% of the Asia production in 2015. China accounted for 64.86% of the production market share during 2015 and is predicted to retain its leadership until the end of 2022. Southeast Asia is the most promising market of structural steel in Asia, among which, Thailand, Philippines, Vietnam, Indonesia takes the leading share.
The market of structural steel is quite concentrated. Tata Steel, Nippon Steel Sumitomo Metal, POSCO, Baosteel, Ansteel, Wuhan Iron and Steel, are the key suppliers in the Asia structural steel market. The five then took up about 30.23% of the Asia production market in 2015.
The global Structural Steel market is valued at xx million US$ in 2017 and will reach xx million US$ by the end of 2025, growing at a CAGR of xx% during 2018-2025.
Access Complete Global Structural Steel Market Report @ http://www.arcognizance.com/report/2018-global-structural-steel-market-research-report-with-industry-forecast-2025-and-outlook
Structural Steel Market Key Players:
1. Gerdau S.A
3. Tata Steel
4. Nippon Steel Sumitomo Metal
7. JSW Steel
8. Essar Steel
10. Southern Steel Company (SSC)
12. Krakatau Steel
13. Sahaviriya Steel Industries
14. G Steel PCL
16. Capitol Steel
17. PAG-ASA STEEL WORKS, INC. (PSWI)
18. Steel Centre Philippines Inc. (SCPI)
21. Wuhan Iron and Steel
22. Shagang Group
23. Shandong Iron & Steel Group
24. Ma Steel
25. Bohai Steel
26. Shougang Group
27. Valin Steel
28. Anyang Iron & Steel Group
29. Baogang Group
Structural Steel Market Types:
• Carbon Structure Steel
• Alloy Structure Steel
Structural Steel Market Application:
• Construction Industry
• Transportation Industry
• Machinery Industry
The study objectives of this report are:
1. To analyze and study the global Structural Steel capacity, production, value, consumption, status (2013-2017) and forecast (2018-2025);
2. Focuses on the key Structural Steel manufacturers, to study the capacity, production, value, market share and development plans in future.
3. Focuses on the global key manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the market competition landscape, SWOT analysis.
4. To define, describe and forecast the market by type, application and region.
5. To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
6. To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
7. To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
8. To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market
9. To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market
10. To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
Buy the Report @ http://www.arcognizance.com/purchase/109959
Major Points of TOC:
1. Structural Steel Market Overview
2. Global Structural Steel Market Competition by Manufacturers
3. Global Structural Steel Capacity, Production, Revenue (Value) by Region (2013-2018)
4. Global Structural Steel Supply (Production), Consumption, Export, Import by Region (2013-2018)
5. Global Structural Steel Production, Revenue (Value), Price Trend by Type
6. Global Structural Steel Market Analysis by Application
7. Global Structural Steel Manufacturers Profiles/Analysis
8. Structural Steel Manufacturing Cost Analysis
9. Industrial Chain, Sourcing Strategy and Downstream Buyers
10. Marketing Strategy Analysis, Distributors/Traders
11. Market Effect Factors Analysis
12. Global Structural Steel Market Forecast (2018-2025)
13. Research Findings and Conclusion
www.arcognizance.com is an initiation in this new era of “analysis @ thought.” We are on a mission to replace the conventional research programs and give way to the latest methods and information for the organizations. We have created this hub of analytical research papers where you can get an access to the latest and the best research papers coming out from some reliable and budding research houses. After the advent of “new analytics”based on the data collection facilities of big data, the face of “business research facilities” has changed drastically. With ARC our experts have created a bookshelf where you can check out the research reports that are an outcome of the progression of knowledge in various industry sectors. Alongside you can also check some research papers, market reports, and forecasts that are talking about the “out of the box”developments in the market.
Name: Matt Wilson
Organization: Analytical Research Cognizance
Address: 100 Church street, 8th floor, Manhattan, New york, 10007
Phone: +1 (646) 434-7969
This content is produced independently of Reuters Editorial News. For content inquiry, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
This news is published on Reuters.