Some of the key players in Polyaryletherketone (PAEK) Market include Victrex PLC, Solvay S.A, Evonik Industries AG, Arkema Sa, Celanese Corporation, Gharda Chemicals Limited, SABIC, Ensinger, Akro-Plastic GmbH, RTP Company, and Nanoshel LLC.
Gaithersburg, Maryland, United States – June 6, 2020 /MarketersMedia/ —
Some of the key factors increasing demand of PAEK in automotive and aerospace industries and rising demand in the medical industry are driving the market growth. However, high product cost and availability of substitutes are the restraining factor for the growth of the market.
Request for sample here:
Polyaryletherketone (PAEK) possesses more mechanical power and improved temperature solidity due to its partially crystalline thermoplastic substance. Due to their outstanding properties such as little poisonous emissions, high heat resistance and high mechanical power these market is extensively used in various applications. Due to its excellent resistance to hydrolysis it is broadly used in medical devices.
By end user, oil and gas segment has a growing prominence due to raising demand for PAEK materials in anti-wear tape, subsea connector, pipe & liner, compressor, and valve. In the demanding oilfield environment extends the existence of the equipment and properties of PAEK increases the stability of the oilfield equipment.
Access the complete report at:
On the basis of geography, Europe is going to have a lucrative growth during the forecast period owing to the augmented usage of PAEK in the automotive production to manufacture a range of exterior, interior, and under-the-hood machinery for automobiles. Moreover it is likely to lead to a raise for PEEK in this region due to high command for advanced medical devices.
Make an inquiry at:
Product Types Covered:
• Polyetherketoneketone (PEKK)
• Polyetherketone (PEK)
• Polyetheretherketone (PEEK)
• PolyEtherKetoneEtherKetoneKetone (PEKEKK)
• Glass Filled
• Carbon Filled
End Users Covered:
• Aerospace & Automotive
• Oil & Gas
• Industrial and General Engineering
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
– Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
– Market share analysis of the top industry players
– Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
– Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub-segments, and the regional markets
– Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
– Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
– Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
– Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
– Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/StratisticsMRC
Follow us on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/company/stratistics-market-research-consulting-pvt-ltd?trk=mini-profile
About Stratistics MRC
We offer a wide spectrum of research and consulting services with in-depth knowledge of different industries. We are known for customized research services, consulting services, and Full-Time Equivalent (FTE) services in the research world. We explore market trends and draw our insights with valid assessments and analytical views. We use advanced techniques and tools among the quantitative and qualitative methodologies to identify the market trends.
Our research reports and publications are routed to help our clients to design their business models and enhance their business growth in the competitive market scenario. We have a strong team with hand-picked consultants including project managers, implementers, industry experts, researchers, research evaluators and analysts with years of experience in delivering the complex projects.
Release ID: 88961348