Some of the key players in the Patient Engagement Technology market include Yourcareuniverse, Welvu, Orion Health, Oneview Healthcare, Mckesson, Lincor Solutions, IBM, Getwellnetwork, Get Real Health, Cerner, Athenahealth and Allscripts.
Gaithersburg, Maryland, United States – January 9, 2020 /MarketersMedia/ —
Rising utilization of mobile health solutions, increasing number of collaborations and partnerships between stakeholders are likely to boost the growth of the market. However, Lack of Interoperability is likely to hamper the profit boundaries.
Request for sample here: https://www.strategymrc.com/report/patient-engagement-technology-market/request-sample
Patient engagement solutions involve healthcare information technology (HCIT) solutions, associated hardware, and services that are typically used to engage patients in their own health. These platforms enable patient centric healthcare delivery to ensure value-based care and enhance health outcomes.
Based on the Component, the software segment is projected to grow at the high. There are various means through software which the patients improve their health conditions such as patient portals, videos, personal health records, mobile health apps, and so on.
Access the complete report at: https://www.strategymrc.com/report/patient-engagement-technology-market
By geography, The North America region is dominating the market due to growing awareness among the people about patient engagement technology in the healthcare industry is driving the global market growth. The countries that are contributing to the global patient engagement technology market growth are the U.S. and Canada.
Make an inquiry at: https://www.strategymrc.com/report/patient-engagement-technology-market
• Picture Archiving and Communication System
• Vendor Neutral Archive
• Application-Independent Clinical Archives
• Enterprise Viewersx
Delivery Modes Covered:
• Cloud-Based Solutions
• On–Premise Solutions
• Web-based Solutions
Therapeutic Area Outlooks Covered:
• Women’s Health
• Mental Health
• Chronic diseases
• Others Therapeutic Area Outlooks
• Social and Behavioral Management
• Home Health Management
• Health Management
• Financial Health Management
• Other Applications
End Users Covered:
• Diagnostic Imaging Centres
• Individual Users
• Government Bodies
• Employer Groups
• Pharmaceutical Companies
• Other End Users
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
– Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
– Market share analysis of the top industry players
– Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
– Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub-segments, and the regional markets
– Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
– Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
– Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
– Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
– Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/StratisticsMRC
Follow us on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/company/stratistics-market-research-consulting-pvt-ltd?trk=mini-profile
About Stratistics MRC
We offer a wide spectrum of research and consulting services with in-depth knowledge of different industries. We are known for customized research services, consulting services, and Full-Time Equivalent (FTE) services in the research world. We explore market trends and draw our insights with valid assessments and analytical views. We use advanced techniques and tools among the quantitative and qualitative methodologies to identify the market trends.
Our research reports and publications are routed to help our clients to design their business models and enhance their business growth in the competitive market scenario. We have a strong team with hand-picked consultants including project managers, implementers, industry experts, researchers, research evaluators and analysts with years of experience in delivering the complex projects.
Release ID: 88942087
This news is published on Reuters.