Some of the key players in Oil and Gas Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) Market include L&T Hydrocarbon Engineering, Bechtel Corporation, WorleyParsons Limited, TechnipFMC Plc, and KBR Inc.
Gaithersburg, Maryland, United States – June 8, 2020 /MarketersMedia/ —
Some of the key factors propelling the market growth are rising demand for LNG infrastructure and decrease in operating cost of oil & gas fields. However, rising adoption of alternate transportation modes for oil and gas is the restraining factor for the growth of the market.
Oil and Gas Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) is a form of contract agreement by which contractors deliver an operational asset to their clients alongwith service and maintenance contracts.
By sector, the upstream segment is expected to grow at a significant market share during the forecast period as it requires less capital investment and is less complex.
Access the complete report at: https://www.strategymrc.com/report/oil-and-gas-engineering-procurement-and-construction-epc-market
On the basis of geography, North America is anticipated to hold considerable market share during the forecast period due to the existence of a large number of market players in the region as the major economies of this region are leading producers of crude oil and gas.
Service Types Covered:
• Type I
• Type II
End Users Covered:
• Gas Industry
• Oil Industry
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
– Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
– Market share analysis of the top industry players
– Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
– Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub-segments, and the regional markets
– Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
– Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
– Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
– Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
– Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/StratisticsMRC
Follow us on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/company/stratistics-market-research-consulting-pvt-ltd?trk=mini-profile
About Stratistics MRC
We offer a wide spectrum of research and consulting services with in-depth knowledge of different industries. We are known for customized research services, consulting services, and Full-Time Equivalent (FTE) services in the research world. We explore market trends and draw our insights with valid assessments and analytical views. We use advanced techniques and tools among the quantitative and qualitative methodologies to identify the market trends.
Our research reports and publications are routed to help our clients to design their business models and enhance their business growth in the competitive market scenario. We have a strong team with hand-picked consultants including project managers, implementers, industry experts, researchers, research evaluators and analysts with years of experience in delivering the complex projects.
Release ID: 88961585