This report helps to analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the Global Market for Man-Portable Anti-Armor Weapons.
Dallas, United States – October 12, 2017 —
The international market for weapons is extremely active. The military shoulder weapon remains the primary infantry weapon and the single most common class within any armed force. At the same time, the continuing uncertainty of national defense budgets has caused missile manufacturers to look to the export market to sustain the profitability of their programs.
As combat operations continue to demonstrate, the Man-Portable Anti-Armor Weapon remains a particularly significant asset on the modern asymmetric battlefield. The role of the man-portable anti-armor weapon continues to morph from a dedicated anti-tank weapon to a general-purpose fire support asset for light and medium forces. Basically they are unguided weapons and are a threat to armored vehicles, low-flying aircraft and field fortifications.
Download PDF Sample of Man-Portable Anti-Armor Weapons Market@ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/465020
Growing military operations is one of the major drivers in the Global Market for Man-Portable Anti-Armor Weapons
Designing the Man-Portable Anti-Armor Weapons, technology advancement, capable of sustaining a high rate of fire, improved lethality and Irregular warfare are the major challenges for the Global Market for Man-Portable Anti-Armor Weapons.
What the report offers
• Market Definition for the specified topic along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
• Market analysis for the Global Market for Man-Portable Anti-Armor Weapons, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
• Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on a global and regional scale.
• Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market shares.
• Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect the Global Market for Man-Portable Anti-Armor Weapons on both global and regional scale.
• A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
Why should you buy this report?
• For getting a comprehensive overview of the Global Market for Man-Portable Anti-Armor Weapons.
• To gain wide ranging information about the major players in this industry and the strategies adopted by them.
• To gain an insight about the major countries/regions in which this industry is booming and also identify the regions which are untapped.
• Saab Group
• BAE Systems
• Lockheed Martin
• Airbus Group
• Thales Group
• General Dynamics
Place Purchase Order for this Report@ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contact/purchase/465020
Table of Content:
1.1 Key Take-Aways
1.2 Report Description
1.3 Markets Covered
1.4 Key Stakeholders
1.5 Research Methodology
2. Executive Summary
3. Key Findings Of The Study
3.1 Market Overview
3.1.1 Market Definition
3.1.2 Market Segmentation
4. Market Dynamics
4.1.1 Global Market for Man-Portable Anti-Armor Weapons
4.2 Factors Driving the Market
4.2.1 Development of practical rocketry
4.2.2 Growing Military Operations
4.2.3 Increased cost
4.3 Factors Restraining the Market
4.3.1 Irregular warfare
4.3.2 High cost pressures
4.3.3 Single use Weapons
4.3.4 Environmental Hazards
4.3.5 Lack of skilled personals
4.4.1 Technological Developments
4.4.2 Addition of Night Sights
4.4.3 Development of upgrade Anti-Armor Weapons with increased lethality
4.5 Industry Value Chain Analysis
4.6 Industry AttractivenessPorters 5 Force Analysis
4.6.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.6.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers
4.6.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.6.4 Threat of Substitute Products or Services
4.6.5 Competitive Rivalry among Existing Competitors
4.7 Defense Budget Spending Review
5. Market Analysis & Forecast
5.1 Global Market – Segmented By Range
5.2 Global MarketSegmented By Region
5.2.1 North America
5.2.4 Rest of the World
5.3 Competitive Landscape
5.3.1 Orders BaggedBy Company
5.4 Company Profiles
5.4.1 Saab Group
220.127.116.11 Products and Services
18.104.22.168 Recent Developments
5.4.2 BAE Systems
22.214.171.124 Products and Services
126.96.36.199 Recent Developments
188.8.131.52 Products and Services
184.108.40.206 Recent Developments
5.4.4 Lockheed Martin
220.127.116.11 Products and Services
18.104.22.168 Recent Developments
5.4.5 Airbus Group
22.214.171.124 Products and Services
126.96.36.199 Recent Developments
5.4.6 Thales Group
188.8.131.52 Products and Services
184.108.40.206 Recent Developments
220.127.116.11 Products and Services
18.104.22.168 Recent Developments
5.4.8 General Dynamics
22.214.171.124 Products and Services
126.96.36.199 Recent Developments
188.8.131.52 Products and Services
184.108.40.206 Recent Developments
5.4.10 NEXTER Group
220.127.116.11 Products and Services
18.104.22.168 Recent Developments
6. Investment Analysis
6.1 Recent Mergers and Acquisitions
6.2 Role of Business Accelerators
6.3 Investment Outlook
Orbis Research is a single point aid for all your Market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customised reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialisation. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required Market research study for our clients.
Name: Hector Costello
Email: Send Email
Organization: Orbis Research
Address: 4144N Central Expressway, Suite 600
Phone: +1 (214) 884-6817
This content is produced independently of Reuters Editorial News. For content inquiry, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
This news is published on Reuters.