This Report Presents a Comprehensive Overview, Market Shares and Growth Opportunities of K-12 Technology Training for Teachers Market by Product Type, Application, Key Companies and Key Regions.
Manhattan, United States – October 12, 2018 —
Global K-12 Technology Training for Teachers Market 2023:
Professional development is an important part of any new educational program, especially in one-to-one settings where teachers need to use the classroom technology to its full potential. This becomes even more essential when introducing new technology, as every new product has a learning curve and can add more to the teaching process than traditional methods with which teachers may be more comfortable.
Get Free Sample for K-12 Technology Training for Teachers @ http://www.arcognizance.com/enquiry-sample/127785
Technology training for teachers is a lingering issue with many educators in the United States. According to a 2015 survey conducted by GfK on behalf of Samsung, 60 percent of educators say that they want to use technology effectively with their students, but feel inadequately prepared to do so. Some instructors are happy to learn to use the tools themselves, while others need help with integrating technology into their lessons.
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major players in the market.
The key players covered in this report:
CAST Professional Learning
Digital Learning Tree
Browse Full Report of K-12 Technology Training for Teachers @ http://www.arcognizance.com/report/2018-2023-global-k-12-technology-training-for-teachers-market-report-status-and-outlook
To calculate the market size, we consider value generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by Product Type:
Segmentation by Application:
Buy Report of K-12 Technology Training for Teachers Market @ http://www.arcognizance.com/purchase/127785
We can also provide the customized separate regional or country-level reports, for the following regions:
• To study and analyze the Global K-12 Technology Training for Teachers market size by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
• To understand the structure of K-12 Technology Training for Teachers market by identifying its various subsegments.
• Focuses on the key global K-12 Technology Training for Teachers players, to define, describe and analyze the value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
• To analyze the K-12 Technology Training for Teachers with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
• To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
• To project the size of K-12 Technology Training for Teachers submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
• To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches and acquisitions in the market.
• To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
Major Points in TOC:
Chapter One: Scope of the Report
Chapter Two: Executive Summary
Chapter Three: Global K-12 Technology Training for Teachers by Players
Chapter Four: K-12 Technology Training for Teachers by Regions
Chapter Five: Americas
Chapter Six: APAC
Chapter Seven: Europe
Chapter Eight: Middle East & Africa
Chapter Nine: Market Drivers, Challenges and Trends
Chapter Ten: Global K-12 Technology Training for Teachers Market Forecast
Chapter Eleven: Key Players Analysis
Chapter Twelve: Research Findings and Conclusion
www.arcognizance.com is an initiation in this new era of “analysis @ thought.” We are on a mission to replace the conventional research programs and give way to the latest methods and information for the organizations. We have created this hub of analytical research papers where you can get an access to the latest and the best research papers coming out from some reliable and budding research houses. After the advent of “new analytics”based on the data collection facilities of big data, the face of “business research facilities” has changed drastically. With ARC our experts have created a bookshelf where you can check out the research reports that are an outcome of the progression of knowledge in various industry sectors. Alongside you can also check some research papers, market reports, and forecasts that are talking about the “out of the box”developments in the market.
Name: Matt Wilson
Organization: Analytical Research Cognizance
Address: 100 Church street, 8th floor, Manhattan, New york, 10007
Phone: +1 (646) 434-7969
This content is produced independently of Reuters Editorial News. For content inquiry, please contact email@example.com
This news is published on Reuters.