Global Healthcare Business Process Outsourcing Market is a comprehensive study on current state of Healthcare Business Process Outsourcing Industry along with competitive and comparative analysis of key players, demand for products, segmentation by type, applications and investment opportunities for interested people or companies.
Dallas, United States – January 14, 2019 —
Leading health care organizations have long used business process outsourcing (BPO) as a way to improve processes, speed transactions and reduce costs.
The Healthcare BPO Services usually include medical coding services, medical billing & collection, medical billing services, charge entry services, medical records indexing, medical data entry services, payment posting, medical claims processing services, revenue cycle management services and medical accounts receivable.
According to this study, over the next five years the Healthcare Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) market will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ xx million by 2023, from US$ xx million in 2017. In particular, this report presents the global revenue market share of key companies in Healthcare Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) business, shared in Chapter 3.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares and growth opportunities of Healthcare Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) market by product type, application, key companies and key regions.
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report: Breakdown data in in Chapter 3.
• Accenture plc
• Accretive Health, Inc.
• Cognizant Technology Solutions Corp.
• Genpact Ltd.
• Infosys BPO Ltd.
• Lonza Group AG
• Quintiles, Inc.
• Tata Consultancy Services Ltd.
• Xerox Corp.
Request a sample of this report @ https://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/2447789
This study considers the Healthcare Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) value generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type: breakdown data from 2013 to 2018, in Section 2.3; and forecast to 2023 in section 10.7.
• Medical Billing
• Medical Coding
• Other Provider Services
Segmentation by application: breakdown data from 2013 to 2018, in Section 2.4; and forecast to 2023 in section 10.8.
• Research and Development
• Non-Clinical Services
This report also splits the market by region: Breakdown data in Chapter 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
• United States
• Southeast Asia
• Middle East & Africa
• South Africa
• GCC Countries
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key players and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
• To study and analyze the global Healthcare Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) market size by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
• To understand the structure of Healthcare Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) market by identifying its various subsegments.
• Focuses on the key global Healthcare Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) players, to define, describe and analyze the value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
• To analyze the Healthcare Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
• To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
• To project the size of Healthcare Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
• To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches and acquisitions in the market.
• To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
Major Points from Table of Content:
1 Scope of the Report
2 Executive Summary
3 Global Healthcare Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) by Players
4 Healthcare Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) by Regions
8 Middle East & Africa
9 Market Drivers, Challenges and Trends
10 Global Healthcare Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) Market Forecast
11 Key Players Analysis
11.1 Accenture plc
11.1.1 Company Details
11.1.2 Healthcare Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) Product Offered
11.1.3 Accenture plc Healthcare Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) Revenue, Gross Margin and Market Share (2016-2018)
11.1.4 Main Business Overview
11.1.5 Accenture plc News
11.2 Accretive Health, Inc.
11.2.1 Company Details
11.2.2 Healthcare Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) Product Offered
11.2.3 Accretive Health, Inc. Healthcare Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) Revenue, Gross Margin and Market Share (2016-2018)
11.2.4 Main Business Overview
11.2.5 Accretive Health, Inc. News
11.3 Cognizant Technology Solutions Corp.
11.3.1 Company Details
11.3.2 Healthcare Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) Product Offered
11.3.3 Cognizant Technology Solutions Corp. Healthcare Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) Revenue, Gross Margin and Market Share (2016-2018)
11.3.4 Main Business Overview
11.3.5 Cognizant Technology Solutions Corp. News
12 Research Findings and Conclusion
Place a purchase order of this report @ https://www.orbisresearch.com/contact/purchase/2447789
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Name: Hector Costello
Email: Send Email
Organization: Orbis Research
Address: 4144N Central Expressway, Suite 600, Dallas, Texas – 75204, U.S.A.
Phone: +1 (214) 884-6817
This news is published on Reuters.