Orbis Research Present’s “Global Health And Wellness Tourism: Medical And Spa Inbound Tourism Flows And Expenditure” magnify the decision making potentiality and helps to create an effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage.
Dallas, United States – October 13, 2017 —
GlobalData’s “Global Health and Wellness Tourism“, provide a thorough insight into global health and wellness inbound tourism industry. The report shades light into the different key source market of global tourists and summarizes the key reasons why they travel to these destinations. The report offers an in-depth analysis of traveler flows, spending patterns, leading and emerging destination markets and key market trends and challenges in global medical and spa tourism market.
Get Request a sample of this report @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/482296
Tourism is benefiting from growing consumer interest in health and wellness, with a growing number of medical and spa destinations appearing across the globe. While medical tourism is driven largely by greater affordability of higher quality services and the reducing costs of travel, spa tourism is supported by a more pervasive trend of experiential consumption and permissible indulgences (the idea that it is ‘okay’ to spend money on wellness), a need for an antidote to the stresses of modern life, and increased exposure to such concepts as they gain ground globally.
– The global medical tourism industry is expanding as many countries, especially emerging economies, promote it. Furthermore, low transportation costs due to the growing presence of low cost carriers and availability of lots of useful information related to medical tourism are driving its growth
– Rising disposable income in emerging economies continues to be the main driver of spa tourism, supported by hectic lifestyles and work pressures, which drive the need to de-stress. The market is set to grow at a CAGR of 4.9% from 2017-2021, with total inbound spending reaching US$310.5 million by 2021.
Reasons to buy
– Predict how the global health and wellness tourism market is expected to grow using historic and forecast market data related to medical and spa inbound tourism
– Understand the demand-side dynamics within the industry to identify key market trends, growth opportunities
– Direct the promotional efforts on most promising markets by identifying the key source and destination countries.
Get DISCOUNT on this report @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/discount/482296
Table of Content:
2. Medical Tourism
Key Market Trends and Challenges
Inbound Medical Tourism
Emerging Medical Tourism Destinations
3. Spa Tourism
Key Market Trends and Challenges
Inbound Spa Tourism
4. Case Studies
Metro Pavia Clinic, Puerto Rico
Sunway Medical Centre, Malaysia
Spa Eastman, Canada
Terminology and definitions
About the author
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Name: Hector Costello
Organization: Orbis Research
Address: 4144N Central Expressway, Suite 600, Dallas, Texas – 75204, U.S.A.
Phone: +1 (214) 884-6817
This content is produced independently of Reuters Editorial News. For content inquiry, please contact email@example.com
This news is published on Reuters.