The global electric vehicle power inverter market is expected to gain significant CAGR in forecast period. The market is driven by factors such as rising government support for manufacture of electric vehicles coupled with increased technological advancements to develop high power density inverters in automobiles.
New York, United States – June 14, 2018 —
The global electric vehicle power inverter market is expected to exhibit a double-digit CAGR in the forecast period according to a report published by S&P consulting. Automobile fuels gain a standardized approach in terms of fuel consumption and economy. With an aim to reduce the CO2 emissions, the standards are getting highly stringent with a forecast that electric vehicles and hybrid vehicles might gain a total control by the year 2020 in the international market from all perspectives. Subsequently, electric drive system structures consist of electric motors, batteries, and inverters. Power inverters are therefore looked upon by automotive industry with diverse roles with a need to minimize their cost and size with an augmented output.
Electric vehicle power inverter market is segmented based on electric type, vehicle type, level of integration, sales channel and geography. Battery electric vehicles is likely to exhibit a higher CAGR in the forthcoming period due to consumer preference. Passenger vehicle segment is likely to grow at a higher CAGR due to significant demands by consumers as battery operated electric vehicles tend to be economic and eco-friendly. Geographical segmentation for electric vehicle power inverter market includes North America, South America, Latin America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa. Asia-Pacific market is anticipated to register a higher market share in the global market scenario due to rising R&D for innovation and technology.
The key players in the electric vehicle power inverter market include Continental AG, Robert Bosch GmbH, Hitachi Automotive Systems, Ltd., TOYOTA INDUSTRIES CORPORATION, and Infineon Technologies AG. Hitachi plans to bank upon inverters that will cater to customer requirements, safety and compliance. Hitachi has now developed a new technique for electric vehicle by having a dual-side cooling that address high power density over past models. It has also initiated development towards designing a standard platform for installation of power modules and has commercialized it in the form of a standard inverter.
The global electric vehicle power inverter market analysis report covers Regional Segment Analysis, by Type, Application, Major Manufactures, Industry Chain Analysis, Competitive Insights and Macroeconomic Analysis.
Global Electric Vehicle Power Inverter Market: Regional Segment Analysis
• North America
• Southeast Asia
The Major players reported in the market include:
• Hitachi Automotive
• Toyota Industries
• Mitsubishi Electric
• Metric Mind
• Fuji Electric BYD
Global Electric Vehicle Power Inverter Market: Product Segment Analysis
• Mild hybrids
• Full hybrids
Global Electric Vehicle Power Inverter Market: Application Segment Analysis
Request sample copy of this report @: https://www.upmarketresearch.com/home/requested_sample/264
Key Topics Covered In The Report:
• Chapter 1 Electric Vehicle Power Inverter Market Overview
• Chapter 2 Global Economic Impact on Electric Vehicle Power Inverter Industry
• Chapter 3 Global Electric Vehicle Power Inverter Market Competition by Manufacturers
• Chapter 4 Global Electric Vehicle Power Inverter Production, Revenue (Value) by Region (2013-2018)
• Chapter 5 Global Electric Vehicle Power Inverter Supply (Production), Consumption, Export, Import by Regions (2013-2018)
• Chapter 6 Global Electric Vehicle Power Inverter Production, Revenue (Value), Price Trend by Type
• Chapter 7 Global Electric Vehicle Power Inverter Market Analysis by Application
• Chapter 8 Global Electric Vehicle Power Inverter Manufacturers Analysis
• Chapter 9 Electric Vehicle Power Inverter Manufacturing Cost Analysis
• Chapter 10 Industrial Chain, Sourcing Strategy and Downstream Buyers
• Chapter 11 Marketing Strategy Analysis, Distributors/Traders
• Chapter 12 Market Effect Factors Analysis
• Chapter 13 Global Electric Vehicle Power Inverter Market Forecast (2018-2023)
Enquire more details of the report @: https://www.upmarketresearch.com/home/enquiry_before_buying/264
Reasons for Buying this Report
• This report provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics
• It provides a forward looking perspective on different factors driving or restraining market growth
• It provides a six-year forecast assessed on the basis of how the market is predicted to grow
• It helps in understanding the key product segments and their future
• It provides pin point analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors
• It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of market and by making in-depth analysis of market segments
Up Market Research (https://www.upmarketresearch.com) is a leading distributor of market research report offered by genuine publishers. Our motto is to enable a full-fledged market report demonstrating factual content so that our clients have a close chance to look for quality samples before banking upon any investment decision. Our clients can browse through our vast reports database for sample reports before choosing to buy. Our in-house panel of analysts and consultants has a scrupulous approach prior to report publishing and also ensure that our clients receive updated reports within the specified time. Post-sales client consultation is a value-added service on association. Keeping the clients updated with latest market trends and informed business decisions can help them driving relevant business resources forms the basis of our success story.
Name: Alex Mathews
Address: 500 East E Street, Ontario, CA 91764, United States
Phone: +1 347-377-7033
This content is produced independently of Reuters Editorial News. For content inquiry, please contact email@example.com
This news is published on Reuters.