Global Aerosol Market Size and Projections to 2025-Analysis by Packaging Material, Application, Regions and Forecasts OrbisResearch.com has published new research report with valuable facts & figures.
Dallas, United States – April 13, 2018 —
Global Aerosol Market 2018-2025:
Browse Market Data Tables and 40 Figures spread through 100 Pages and in-depth TOC on “Global Aerosol Market segmented by Packaging Material (Aluminum, Steel, Plastic, Glass); by Application (Personal Care & Cosmetics; Cosmetics, Household, Paints, Coatings, and Adhesives, Building & Construction, Automotive & Industrial, and Others); by Regions(North America, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, Central & South America), and Forecast 2018-2025.”
Request Sample Copy of Research Report @ http://orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/2118078
Reasons for the study
• The aim of the study is to present a detailed outlook of the global aerosol market
• We have been tracking various trends, industrial developments, company strategies, etc., pertaining to various markets and end-use industries such as spray cans, personal care, home care, consumer goods, packaging, paints, adhesives, etc. Based on the utilization and adoption of spray application technology we have tracked the product penetration in each of the afore-mentioned industrial sectors and end-uses.
• While studying the industry, we found out that that the presence of a wide production base of the personal care sector coupled with high per capita spending of customers on consumer goods in Asia Pacific, are some of the key driving factors expected to leverage the industry by 2025
• While we conducted research on the household goods utilized in each region and country, we noticed that the number of aerosol based household products were significantly consumed in Europe followed by Asia Pacific
Make an Enquiry @ http://orbisresearch.com/contacts/enquiry-before-buying/2118078
Key industry insights
• The global aerosol market size was estimated to be USD xx million in 2017 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of over 4% over the forecast period.
• According to the European Aerosol Federation, the personal care & cosmetics and household segments collectively accounted for over 75% of the total product demand in the region.
• Changing lifestyle and high acceptance of convenient and user-friendly products are considered to catalyze the industry growth in developing economies. Consumers are increasingly inclining towards spray based packaging that helps in utilizing the product as per the quantity required and minimize wastage.
• Increase in demand for innovative packaging of cosmetics and personal care goods has enforced manufacturers to expand their product portfolio in the hair care segment, which includes premium products such as hair styling products, hair volume reduction mousses, anti-aging hair sprays and thermal protection hair sprays, etc.
• Food & beverage and medical are another set of important applications of the product that are expected to boost the product consumption during the forecast period
• Growing environmental concerns regarding VOC emissions, regulatory compliances regarding clean development mechanism (CDM), and increased acceptance of Montreal Protocol are likely to hinder the growth of products that emit VOC compounds. As aerosol packaging comprises hydrofluorocarbons (HFC), growing awareness towards VOC emissions is anticipated to hamper the growth of the market in the future.
• Manufacturers are now focusing on developing eco-friendly packaging technologies and materials in order to boost its brand value, especially in developed regions including Europe and North America. Some of the major manufacturers such as Unilever have launched female deodorants in eco-friendly packaging (25% low carbon footprint per aerosol pack) in the UK. These eco-friendly packaging products are utilized by commercial personal care brands such as Vaseline, Sure, and Dove.
• Rapid urbanization coupled with infrastructural development, especially in emerging economies such as China, and India among others are anticipated to boost the growth of paint, coatings, & adhesives industry, and subsequently support the adoption of the spray products over the forecast period.
• Aluminum cans and steel cans hold significant importance in the global market. Aluminum containers or cans are estimated to dominate the global industry in the future. The high demand for these metal cans is attributed to its high standards of hygiene & safety, lightweight, and high recycling rate.
• Some of the key players operating in the industry include Unilever, AkzoNobel N.V., Reckitt Benckiser Group plc, Thymes LLC, Honeywell, Crabtree & Evelyn, Asian Aerosol Group of Companies, S.C. Johnson & Son, Colep U.K Ltd., and Procter & Gamble.
Packaging Material Overview, 2015 – 2025 (Volume) (Revenue)
Application Overview, 2015 – 2025 (Volume) (Revenue)
• Personal Care & Cosmetics
• Skin Care
• Hair Care
• Air Care
• Surface Cleaners
• Fabric & Leather Care
• Paints, Coatings & Adhesives
• Building & Construction
• Automotive & Industrial
Regional Overview, 2015 – 2025 (Volume) (Revenue)
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• Middle East & Africa
• Central & South America
What does the report include?
• Significant factors such as drivers, restraints, and opportunities have been discussed in the study. It also covers the value chain from raw materials to the end-users noting trends of integration.
• Key application segments with further breakdown by sub-segment for personal care, paints, coatings & adhesives, and household sectors
• The study analyses the market using various tools including Porter’s Five Forces Model and PESTEL analysis
• Profiles of key companies have been provided in the report along with the competitive strategies implemented by these players
Table of Content
Chapter 1. Research Methodology
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
Chapter 3. Market Outlook
Chapter 4. Packaging Material Overview
Chapter 5. Application Overview
Chapter 6. Regional Overview
Chapter 7. Industry Structure
Chapter 8. Company Profiles
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Name: Hector Costello
Organization: Orbis Research
Address: 4144N Central Expressway, Suite 600, Dallas, Texas – 75204, U.S.A.
Phone: +1 (214) 884-6817
This content is produced independently of Reuters Editorial News. For content inquiry, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
This news is published on Reuters.