An extensive study of the product application and services conducted by subject matter experts assessing the Ethylbenzene market will help product owners to make a wise decision.
New York, United States – May 28, 2020 /MarketersMedia/ —
The global Ethylbenzene Market is expected to reach USD 27.74 Billion by 2027, according to a new report by Reports and Data. A significant proportion of ethylbenzene produced worldwide is utilized in the production of styrene. Products made from styrene provides exceptional benefits such as high performance, toughness, simplicity of production, flexible design, and economy along with the offering of sanitation, hygiene, and safety features. For instance, styrene finds application in the strengthening of military armor, cushioning of bicycle helmets, making of wind power turbines, reduction of coal plant emissions, and improvement of components deployed in making automotive lightweight and fuel-efficient.
The application of ethylbenzene in gasoline is expected to impact market growth. Ethylbenzene is blended with gasoline as an anti-knock agent to reduce engine knocking and improve the octane rating.
This report covers the recent COVID-19 incidence and its impact on Ethylbenzene Market. The pandemic has widely affected the economic scenario. This study assesses the current landscape of the ever-evolving business sector and the present and future effects of COVID-19 on the market.
To Get Free Sample Copy of Report visit@ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2436
Key participants include Chevron Philips Chemical Company, LyondellBasell Industries Holdings Limited, Versalis, Synthos, Carbon Holdings, Tianjin, Jixin, Industrial & Trade Co. Ltd., Changzhou Dohow Chemical Co. Ltd., Honeywell, Westlake Chemical Corporation, and Dow Chemicals, among others.
Blocks made of polystyrene are implemented in the construction of buildings for providing permanent insulation for walls of buildings along with the roofs and floors. The distinctive feature of stacking and then filling the forms with concrete, of these blocks, allow for faster and cheaper construction of buildings (including residential, commercial, and industrial construction projects) as compared to typical brick and mortar buildings. Moreover, the block system aids in saving labor and time consumed in the completion of the project and the total construction costs.
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data have segmented the global ethylbenzene market on the basis of application, industry vertical, distribution channel, and region:
Application Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; 2016-2027 and Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2027)
• Natural Gas
Industry Vertical Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; 2016-2027 and Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2027)
• Electrical & Electronics
• Building & Construction
• Consumer Products
Distribution Channel Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; 2016-2027 and Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2027)
Get this report at a special discounted price, visit @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/2436
Regional Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; 2016-2027 and Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2027)
• North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
• Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)
• Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
• South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia)
Further key findings from the report suggest
• By application, styrene contributed to the largest market share in 2018 and is expected to grow at a rate of 3.4% in the forecast period. The high demand for styrene across the globe is owing to the growth of the packaging and construction industry, which has resulted from the growing demand for consumer goods and infrastructure facilities, particularly in developing regions such as Asia Pacific.
• By industry vertical, the packaging industry dominated the market in 2018 and is estimated to grow at a rate of 2.8% in the forecast period. Polystyrene, a polymer of styrene, finds usage in the packaging industry as it is lightweight, strong in compression and thus safeguards delicate objects in case of being crushed or dropped. Also, it is a very good insulator, which enables it a strong electrostatic attraction to other objects, causing it to stick to things easily.
• The market in the Asia Pacific region dominated the largest market share in 2018 and is expected to grow at a rate of 4.1% in the forecast period. The market dominance of the APAC region is owing to the growth of the packaging industry due to the thriving e-commerce industry and online food & beverage delivery services that demands proper packaging to secure the products and enhance its shelf life.
To read the full report now, with industry-wide coverage, visit@ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/ethylbenzene-market
Our in-house experts assist our clients with advice based on their proficiency in the market that helps them in creating a compendious database for the clients. Our team offers expert insights to clients to guide them through their business ventures. We put in rigorous efforts to keep our clientele satisfied and focus on fulfilling their demands to make sure that the end-product is what they desire. We excel in diverse fields of the market and with our services extending to competitive analysis, research and development analysis, and demand estimation among others, we can help you invest your funds in the most beneficial areas for research and development. You can rely on us to provide every significant detail you might need in your efforts to make your business flourish.
Name: John Watson
Email: Send Email
Organization: Reports And Data
Address: 40 Wall St. 28th floor New York City, NY 10005 United States
Release ID: 88959492