The Global Education and Learning Analytics Market is forecast to reach USD 55.83 Billion by 2026, according to a new report by Reports and Data.
New York City, United States – May 19, 2020 /MarketersMedia/ —
The Education and Learning Analytics helps instructors and educators for formulating teaching strategies to support students effectively. The system is a unique technology that is used in the education industry for setting content as per the local needs of the students in different parts of the world. Education and Learning Analytics based on analytics types such as Predictive analytics, Prescriptive analytics, and Descriptive analytics. The rising demand for smart education market is booming this Education and Learning Analytics market. The favorable circumstances in the Education and Learning Analytics lie with the need for data-driven decisions and Mobile Learning to improve education quality. The rising applications in educational institutes and Enterprise/corporate industry verticals are boosting the market of such technology.
This report covers the current COVID-19 effects on the economy. This outbreak has brought along drastic changes in world economic situations. The current scenario of the ever-evolving business sector and present and future appraisal of the effects are covered in the report as well.
Get FREE Sample Copy with TOC of the Report to understand the structure of the complete report@ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2571
Companies considered and profiled in this market study
IBM, TIBCO, Microsoft, Oracle, SAP, SAS Institute, Tableau Software, MicroStrategy, Alteryx, Qlik, SABA software, and Blackboard among others.
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data have segmented into the global Education and Learning Analytics Market on the basis of Analytics, deployment type, application, industry vertical and region:
Deployment Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2016-2026)
• On-Premises Deployment
• Cloud-Based Deployment
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2016-2026)
• People acquisition and retention
• Curriculum development and intervention
• Performance management
• Budget and finance management
• Operations management
Analytics Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2016-2026)
• Predictive analytics
• Prescriptive analytics
• Descriptive analytics
Industry Vertical Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2016-2026)
• Higher Education
Buy Your Copy Now (Customized report delivered as per your specific requirement) @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/checkout-form/2571
Further key findings from the report suggest
• Enterprise/corporate industry vertical held the largest market share of 59.2% in the year 2018. The adoption of these solutions in the banking sector is expected to observe high growth, primarily attributed to the expanding use of core banking systems that estimate digital credit for customers based on their profile.
• The Operations management segment is forecasted to witness the highest CAGR of 16.8% during the forecast period. This segment is rising since it permits access to interactive and easy-to-analyze live statistics about the learner and emphasize more on improvement areas. Raised awareness of these benefits is expected to drive the approval of such analytics techniques in the academics sector shortly.
• Predictive analytics segment is forecasted to witness the highest CAGR of 17.5% during the forecast period. China became the largest consumer of this segment, as Predictive analytics developed as a promising field, presenting insights to students and teachers for adopting enhanced practices to advance performance.
• Europe is expected to witness the highest CAGR of 18.6% during the forecast period. Countries like Germany, France, UK, and Belgium are rapidly catching up due to the presence of a plentiful number of solution manufacturers of this market.
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• Latin America
Read the full Research Report along with a table of contents, facts and figures, charts, graphs, etc. @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/education-and-learning-analytics-market
To summarize, the global Education and Learning Analytics market report studies the contemporary market to forecast the growth prospects, challenges, opportunities, risks, threats, and the trends observed in the market that can either propel or curtail the growth rate of the industry. The market factors impacting the global sector also include provincial trade policies, international trade disputes, entry barriers, and other regulatory restrictions.
Our in-house experts assist our clients with advice based on their proficiency in the market that helps them in creating a compendious database for the clients. Our team offers expert insights to clients to guide them through their business ventures. We put in rigorous efforts to keep our clientele satisfied and focus on fulfilling their demands to make sure that the end-product is what they desire. We excel in diverse fields of the market and with our services extending to competitive analysis, research and development analysis, and demand estimation among others, we can help you invest your funds in the most beneficial areas for research and development. You can rely on us to provide every significant detail you might need in your efforts to make your business flourish.
Name: John Watson
Email: Send Email
Organization: Reports And Data
Address: 40 Wall St. 28th floor New York City, NY 10005 United States
Release ID: 88958194